Together.

We were all living in the burrow. It was couples game night and I heard Madison  invited Cho they were friends back in the day . I was a bit tense but Maddison just told me if she tried anything to tell her and she would deal with it. I smiled. Before I Knew It We Were All In A circle. Luna with neville, Ron and hermione, Draco and Maddison and me and harry. The doorbell rang and a minute later Cho appeared. She look decemt. Her hair was shorter and she had a dress on. It was around nighttime when we started. "OK so let's do this, we pick cards from this hat. It's a bunch of truth questions, and dares. You pick it out and do as it says ok?" Hermione said. We all nodded and agreed. Luna was first. She took a note out and read it aloud. "What is something you believe in deeply?" She read outloud. "Nargles, and one day I will prove it to all of you" She laughed.  We all did. Next was Neville. "What is your worst memory?" He read. "When Lockhart bought does tiny pixies and next thing I know I'm dangling from one of the chandeliers in class." He responded. We all laughed again. Then it was Draco turn. "I dare you to dance around the room and sing a childish song. " he said.  We all grew eager. He got up and started "dancing" but it seemed more like a stroke and started singing a muggle song, twinkle twinkle little star. He finished and sat back down. "Nice moves" hermione joked. Maddison was next. "I dare you to throw pumpkin juice on the person across of you" we all stared at ron. "No, nooooo, you think it's easy keeping this ginger hair flawless!?" He started. "Too bad " I said going to get the juice. I came back in and gave the cup to maddie. We all went to the bathroom and she spilled it on his head. This cause everyone to burst in laughter. After he washed off and came back. It was my turn. "Admit something you've been holding back since hogwarts." I read everyone stared. "That I always thought Ron digestion  of food was one of his only talents. I mean he ate three pieces of chicken and a loaf of bread in under 3 minutes! Guys a legend." I said. Ron looked over and said. "I did always think of myself as a bit of a king. " he stated. Everyone snickered. It was Harrys turn. "Who is the first person you ever loved?" He read. He stayed silent. "Come on harry I do want my turn" hermione rushed. Everyone was obviously thinking he would say me, he had to right? "Well um...it was cho. " he said quickly. Cho smiled. And  flipped her hair as to say obviously. Maddison gave me a look as to say calm down. The room was silent. "OK I think it's my turn." Hermione said quickly to ruin the tension. "I dare you to let whatever was happening a Minute ago to continue. ..." she trailed off. I was a bit upset. I knew it, She was his first crush. "Gin but I love you now, and that's all that matters." He said taking my hands. "Right..um ron it's your turn. " I said. The lights in my eyes dimmed. My heart felt heavy. "I dare you to tell everyone something you never told anyone. " he read. He began to blush but eventually spit it out. "I condition and shampoo. Hey! Gingers need to take care alright?" He said blushing deeply. "Oh ronald." Hermione laughed and kissed his cheek. "Right, so it's my turn" cho said excitedly. "I dare you to kiss the person by you. " she turned to harry and gave him a wink. Oh nooo she didn't.  "Um I don't think...maybe pull out another  card cho. " Madison said quickly. "No, rules are rules. " she said going over to harry. He seemed to back up and his face looked like someone had just hexed him. Before I could say anything they were bashed together. It seemed to be forever. I got up and could feel my anger boiling. "Alright I think that's enough!" I said and ran upstairs. "Cho stop!"  Hermione and Luna said prying her off. I could hear neville and Draco trying to get harry away from her. "You need to leave cho." Maddie said. There was a yell and then a thump. And I could her the door slam closed. I was in my room...well mine and harrys. I shut the door and just paced around my room in anger. She was his first love, his date, his first kiss, his first crush, and I was just the girl after. I heard a knock. "Go away!" I said. "Open up ginny, is maddie." She said. I opened up and she came in. "I'm so sorry I mean, it was just suppose to be a game night not a drama class." She said giving me a hug. "I'm ok, I mean I just need to cool" I told her. She nodded and left, the door closed but soon someone else knocked. "Knock knock. " someone said. "Who's there?" I asked. "The boy who loves you. Open up love." Harry.... I thought. "Not today your sleeping on the couch. I said. I sat down next to the door, he did to. I could here the floor creaking. "Ginny, your so stupid sometimes. And I mean it in the best way possible. You don't realize I love you like crazy and that it was just a stupid game. I can't tell you how much you mean to me. Without you, I'm lost, with you, I'm home. I Just Wanted To Say that. Maybe it did take me years to figure it out, but I did. And you had open arms. Now if your still upset at least hand me a pillow and let me hear your beautiful voice saying goodnight to me. " he finished. He so sweet and annoying. I opened the door. I crushed my lips against his. He held on to me in a long hug. "There's a difference. I love you more than I can express. " he told me. " I loved you since I was 9. And I still do, ands I keep planning on it. Now let's get back down there and finish that game. " I said holding my hand out. He gradually took it and held on tight. We walked down together. Like always and like we would forever. Till the end of times. Together.