The Wedding

"Do I have to be here?" I asked. "Yes ginny its not just Madisons wedding it harrys. Show some support" Hermione said. I grunted but got ready. "You look wonderful ginny" Luna added. I rolled my eyes but said thank you and walked outside to the hallways where people were running and yelling. Harry and Draco  came by. "You know you're not suppose to look prettier than the bride." Draco said. I smiled. "Pftt I mean yeah if she was pretty" Harry said nervously. "That's rude" I said. "No I didn't mean it like that I mean.....what are we talking about?" He asked sweating. "Whatever. Get ready for the rest of your life, " I said. I gave him a long hug. Just to remember him bye.  I wasn't put here for nothing. I Broke apart. "Good luck mate. Happy wife, happy life." I told him and grabbed Dracos arm.

Harrys pov.
That's the problem. I don't think she's suppose to be my wife. A few minutes later I went to the kitchen only to find ginny Hermione and Luna talking. "So the wedding is happening...." ginny said "yeah..." Hermione added "Do you think you'll be fine? " asked Luna to ginny. "Yeah. It was no place for me to barge in. So I guess I should just leave again. I'd stay but I don't know how I feel about that." Said ginny. It was quiet. Then ginny spoke.  "his eyes are as green as fresh pickled toads. His hair as black as a chalkboard. I wish he was mine he's very divine. The boy who conquered the dark lord. And I guess my heart as well." She repeated. I hadn't heard that since second year. Hermione and Luna started laughing and ginny soon joined them. "I hadn't a clue what I was doing back then." Ginny laughed. Yeah you did I tbought. You still do. I ran up to  check some old boxes and found the valentine. I put it in a glass frame. And headed down. "Ginny!" Yelled running after her. She was walking out the door but stopped. "Here" I told her. He face began to blush and smile. "You've kept this all these years?" She asked. "At first it was just because it's the first valentine I ever had gotten. Then it was because of you. You were my everything. And then, it was just to remind me of you. Now, since I'm getting married. I'm giving it to you. Take care of it. " I told her. Tears escaped her face but she didn't think of it. "Well, there's a reason I gave it to you. Because all those words are still true today. " She placed both hands on mine. Her hands were smaller than mine. I placed my forehead my forehead on hers. "I'm gonna miss you." She said. She let go. She began walking out and disaperated. I stared. She was gone again. "Not this time. Not again." I said. I ran and disaperated where she was going. I'm sorry madison. I wrote 5o her. But I'm off to chase the real love of my life again. My true other half I said. And with that. I ran from everything.