She is still here.

We heard the voices. It was ron, neville, luna and hermione. "Lets just go eat." Ron said. I nodded and took my hoodie off. We sat down and the unexplainable happened. She was there. Her walking towards us. "That witch." I muttered. I got up about to punch the daylights out of her but luna and hermione pulled me back. Cho Chang. "Why hello harry, i enjoyed our little kiss. "He's married." I said disgusted with him, her and myself. "With you?" She asked. I held back my tears. "No. Someone else," i said and stormed out of the hall.

Harrys pov.
"Im not married. I called it off." I said. "Ohhh, well theres always a right girl standing infront of you." She said. "Where," i asked sacrastically. She huffed and left. "I better go." I said. "No, let me." Hermione said. She walked off.
Hermione pov
I walked in to see ginny pacing angrily around the common room. "Harrys not married." I let out. She looks up. "That changes nothing, Cho will marry him, and i will end up marrying someone else." She said. "I'll be back." She said leaving i sighed

Ginnys pov.
I walked by the black lake in thought. "Your here too?" Said a voice. It was draco. I smiled at him. I laid on the grass and looked up at the stars, he laid besides me. "Life was so much simpler when i was little, now everything is mixed, voldemorts gone at least." I said. "Gin, life is never going to be a piece of cake." He told me. "I know, but it can at least get better. My life is lies and deception." I told him. "Now thats not completley true." He said. "You have an amazing loving family. A cozy home, and somewhat of a childhood." He said. " i suppose your right." I responded. "Suppose?" He asked. "Fine. " i laughed. We looked at the sky silently for a while. "I should be getting back." He said. "Your leaving?" I asked. "Only to my dormitory, im finishing my year. "Me too." I told him. He left as i stayed until the foggy sky was a dark blue. I went back inside. All refreshed. Smelling like grass and pincones. I walked into the greathall for lunch. "Where were you?" Hermione asked, "At first i was watching the clouds with Draco, then by myself for a while." I said. She nodded. I sat and ate quietly, thinking of my relaxing afternoon. "Ginny!" Hermione yelled. "What what!?" I asked stumbling from the benches. She started to laugh. "I was just trying to get your attention." She said. I rolled my eyes and stumbled back down when i bumped into a certain black haired boy with everest green eyes and round spectacles. "Sorry." Harry said. I really hate being annoyed. I fancied the idea of going back to tha lake, but it was already dark. "Its ok." I mumbled getting back on the chair.