We had the same idea

What was I doing? Why am I always running? Why can't I just face it? I decided to go back to the burrow and tell him. But when I got there I heard sobs and Hermione trying to calm someone down. I walked in the living room. Madison was on the floor with her gown crying. "It'll be fine, shhh don't worry." Hermione told her. "Yeah and if not he probably left forever to love someone else." Luna said. Hermione gave her a death stare. "Ginny oh thank merlin! Your back." Hermione said. "What's going on? Where harry?" I asked. "YOU SHOULD KNOW! HE LEFT ME FOR YOU! HE'S OU THERE TRYING TO FIND YOU!!! I HATE YOU! YOU RUINED MY LIFE EVER SINCE YOU CAME HERE!" Madison yelled. "Woah woah!" Neville Ron and Draco came in holding her back. "She's mental" Ron yelled. I felt horrid. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" I said. I went to to her and started hugging madison. "No I'm sorry. It's just, your so perfect and you have the past with him. I just thought maybe he would leave me. And he did he left me at the alter. I just need someone." She cried. I realized....she wasn't so bad. She just wanted what every girl wanted. To be loved. Harry ran after me...and I came back for him. All of the sudden he appeared. He saw me and Madison on the floor. "I'm sorry maddie. I just couldnt. I'm not ready for this yet." He said. "I suppose I shouldn't have forced you." She said tears streaming down her face.  "Come on, let's take you upstairs. " Luna said. They all left until it was harry and i. "Why did you come back?" He asked me "Why did you leave?" I asked him. "Reasons" we said in unison.  We laughed. "We must have the same reasons." I laughed. "You tell me" he said leaning in. "Yeah..." I said. Before I knew it we were kissing. We kissed for what seemed like days. Then I remembered there was a wedding that would never take place. I stopped. "What is it?" He asked holding my hand. "There's a wedding. Never going to start. There's people outside. Family. And I'm in here kissing the groom. But I'm not the bride." I aid putting my head down. "Well, not yet" he said.i smiled and we kissed again. I don't understand anything anymore. And maybe I liked it that way. Eventually everyone was informed and left. There was still cake. Neville, Draco, Ron, Hermione, Luna, maddison, me and Harry were by the fire place soaked. It had rained while we were out side. We all sat laughing, enjoying, covered in towels in pajamas drinking butterbeer. "Were gonna need more rooms. " Ron laughed. "That's no problem. We are wizards" mum said coming in and created more rooms with her wand and left. "Is it weird were eating the wedding cake," harry asked. "Not at all, it's delicious" madison said laughing. "I'll second that Ron said." You always do!" Luna and Neville said in unison. "Honestly ronald You'll wake rose" Hermione said laughing. Harris leaned in to kiss me and everyone was ouing and awing. "See you got yourself a girlfriend potter" Draco joked. "He sure did" madison said smiling. I could see it. Draco and Madison. They were perfect. And Luna and Neville had already went on and date. Everything was perfect...everything was the same.

Hey guys!!!!! I will be writing more stay tuned xoxo xoxo 😂💕