Leaving.

Ginnys pov.
It took a week to repair the house, but we did. But my locket was still broken. It can never be fixed. I go to work because i have a big press confrence and wear a white suite. I go to an office were various people are sitting down to listen to my ideas. "May we get some coffee?" One of them ask. I nod amd head out side to get it.

Harrys pov.
I go in the press confrence and think that i might as well take over. I get up. "Isnt Mrs Weasley suppose to begin the meeting?" One of the people say. "Well, now i am." I say. It was a bit hot so i decided to open the door. I pushed it and heard a screech and broken glass. I open the door to see Ginny covered in coffee and broken cups. She looked angry. "Ughhh!" She bellowed runing out. "The meeting is tommorow." I say to the people and go after Ginny. She is in hall picking up the broken glass and covered in brown coffee. "Im so sorry Gin." I said. She looked up. "I dont need help." She snaps and throws the glass in the garbage. "Im going home to change, this is christmas all over again!" She said and with that she dissaperates. I went after her.

Ginnhs pov.
Harry ruined something important for me today.... again. His intership wouod be over in a week, so thenhe would go back to the burrow. I changed into a black tight dress, and wore red lipstick and a silver necklace with diamonds. I straighten my red hair. I suddenly got a call. "Hello?" I answer. "Um.. yes. Mrs Weaslely well sonce you have been doung such great work we decided to make you Co. Boss. But you have to transfer to Hawaii for that. Do you accept?" My boss asked. "Yes!!" I said happily and then hung up. I squealed of happines and pranced around my room. Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Potter. I hugged him, and quickly let go remebering i didnt like him. I was so happy i didnt care about the press thing anymore. I pranced aorund the room smiling and squealing, and realized Potter was still there. He had a grin on his face. I blushed. "I forgot you were here." I mutter. He smiles. I close the door a plop on my bed happily.

Harrys pov.
My intership was over, i was sad about leaving the penthouse. I would be leaving Ginny. I went to the burrow thinking of why Ginny was so happy yesterday. She even gave me a hug! But then she let go. But it still counted! She came in the kitchen, All the Weasley and hermione and i were at the table when Ginny came. "I have an announcement." She said smiling. Everyone looked up. "As you know, im Co boss now. But because of that.... im being relocated to Hawaii!!!" She squealed. Everyone congratulated her. I couldnt believe my ears, the love of my life was Leaving!!! Tommorow!!!! My heart crushed and Hermione noticed. "It ok Harry, go after her." Hermione said. I was going to that alright. "What about Luna?" Hermione asked. "Oh, well shes coming too. She got located to a aquarium there. What are the odds!??" She said smiling. "A aqua- what?" Ron asked. After Ginny explained Ron nodded. Ginny hugged everyone, Including me. We stayed like that a while, but then she pulled away and went to talk to Bill. She not getting away that easily. I thought. Im going after her.