Chasing me.

Everyone had finished opening presents and were in the living room. Ginny Weasley wore a white dress, she made everyone one laugh. Harry stared and stared. He walked up to her. "I forgot to give you your Christmas present". Ginny gave a confused look. She opened it and the box exploded and colors spat all over her. "Wow! Thanks alot!" She said angrily pushing the present in his hand and running upstairs. Hermione ran after her but not before giving Harry a death glare. In which all the Weasleys also did. I was too busy staring i gave her the wrong thing! He thought. He wanted to give her the diamond braclet. As Ginny was upstairs searching through her closet Hermione came in. "That git! That idiot! You'd think he was done hurting me!" Ginny said not looking away from her closet until she found a gorgeous red dress. "I know! Why would he do that! " Hermione said with a confused face. "Thats it! I cant take it! Im going back home." Ginny said. She got out her wand and levitated her clothes in her trunk. "Ginny d"ont leave, i dont know why he did this but if you just listened, he kissed chor for a reason-" Hermione said getting interupted. "Hermione dont! Im done with Harry. And im going home." Ginny saif putting her vase coat on, a beauriful red scarf, and a beamie. She took her trunk and began to walk down. "Ginny, dont." Hermione said. But she was too late. "Bye everyone, nice seeing you." She said. Everyone whined. "Ginny stay!" Or "dont go Gin!" But the Red head dissapperated.
"What the bloody hell harry!?" Hermione said slapping him with the newspapers. "Mione, did you know you slap people with books, or paper when your mad?" He joked. Making ron laugh and making ron recieve a death glare too. "Answer Harry!" She said. "Fine, i was too busy staring at her i grabbed the wrong box. That was Georges new product. I wanted ro give her this." He said pulling out a beautiful gold braclet with stunning diamonds. "Oh harry! Im so sorry, its beautiful." She said. He nodded and got up. "Im going after her, she might have given up on me, but im not on her." Harry said getting ready to dissapperate. "Shes at work." Hermione said. Harry nodded and disapperated.

He was in this huge building, made entirley of glass and muggle technology. He took the elevator 20th floor, office 2. He got up to see Ginny walking around filing papers, and filling in paper work. "Ginny we need to talk." Ginny jumped up and the folder slipped. "Wingardium Leviosa" harry said putting them on her table. "Put that wand away! There are tons of muggles here!" She said.he put it away. " and no we dont! You have to leave now! Your not even permitted here without appointment! How did you get here?" She asked as he pulled his invisibility cloak out. "Gin, please." He said in a desperate voice. "No, now leave before-" she was inyerupted by a man, in his late 40's. "Mrs Weasley, do you knlw this man? As you know, no one is allowed without a appointment." He said. "Back off, we were just going to talk, who is this Gin?" Harry asked. "My Boss" she said coldly. Harrys eyes widened. "Im so sorry sir." He said. The man nodded. "He was just going." Ginny said ushering me out. "Wait, Mrs Weasley, before you leave. I nedd your opinion on this screen protector." He said pulling out a phone. But before Ginny could respond harry jumped in. "It ok, but iy makes bubbles, and mug- i mean people hate that. And its not good to see your screen when its bright out." Harry said. "Potter out!" Ginny said. "Actually thats quite true. What is your name?" The man asked. "Harry Potter." Harry said. "Well, Harry, would you like an intership?" He asked. Anything to stay near Ginny harry thought. "I dont live around here." Harry said. "Tou could stay with Miss Weasley. She has a penthouse." But be fore Ginny could protest the old man left. "I guess tou dont want me too." Harry said and sighed. "Look Potter, im not thrilled. But this is my job, and he's my boss. I have a contract. So you have to." she said. "Oh ok." Harry said trying to keep his voice calm, but in the inside he was jumping of joy.

At the pent house.
"Wicked." Harey mjtterex as they entered. "It has a chef,maid, huge living room, huge kitchen, 3 large queen sized bedrooms, you will be staying in the one next to mine." Ginny said walking towards her study room. "Next to yours?" He said. He could help get excited. His heart pumping, eyes on her lips. "Only because my roomate has the other spare one, dont get excited Potter, this is work." She sqid sternly. Potter? Wait. Roommate? "Um who is the roomate?" He asked. "Seems there at the door." Ginny said as the doorbell rang. In came a blonde girl, with large misty eyes, and looking dreamly. "Luna!?" Harry said happily. "Harry?" She said as he hugged her. "He will be living with us, its for work." Ginny said annoyed. "Well, ok. Im tired. Goodbye Harry, Goodbye Ginny." She said leaving. "I suppose i should get some shut eye. See you in the morning Potter." And with that Ginny left. Harry entered his room. "Woah." He mumbled. It was huge. But he would lay on his bed, and not think of the luxury...but of Ginny.