A unfair advantage.

Ginnys pov.
Im not unfair.... i mean knowing Harrys here, but him knowing im not here. I have warnings that hermione gives me telling me not to go a certain way because harry was there, like the library. Maybe i did have an unfair advantage. I hated being in "hiding" but honestly a few times i did like escaping for some time and just relaxing with myself. Even though it did get boring....at times....maybe all the time. I walked into the common room feeling very drowsy. I sat by the window, the foggy dusk. It felt like a ggood time being alone. "Ginny?" I heard a voice ask. I turned and felt relaxed. "Hello Neville." I simply said. "Since when have you been here?" He asked. "Since monday, like everyone else, i didnt actually tell anyone. But you found out anyways so that didnt work very well." I said. He took a seat besides me. "Yes well, the hair is new." He said. My hair was a relaxing blue. "Yeah, my mood. It changes now." I said. My hair turned ginger again. "Thats better." He said. I smiled at him. "Well, i better go. Dinner. Coming?" He asked. "I'll catdh up." I said as he shrugged and walked off. After a minute i was ready to go eat. I was nervous. My hair turned maroon like it was when i was nervous. I put on a cloak because i was cold and walked to the great Hall. It was a good thing everyone was busy and barely payed attention. I sat by neville and put the hood over my head so my ginger hair wouldnt stand out.

Harrys pov.
Ron and i and hermione were eating when i noticed someone by Neville. The person had a hoodie over their head and i couldt wuite well see their face. "Who is that?" I asked. Hermione looked over and began looking nervous. "Um.. larissa." Hermione said. "Larissa? Is she new? I havent heard of any larrissa." Im going over I said. She hesitated which made me suspicious. "No!" She said. The great hall turned to her. "I mean..we have class." She said blushing and sitting down again. I shrugged. I went to potions and saw the girl with the hoodie sitting by Luna and Neville. Did everyone know who she was?" I walked over.

Ginnys pov.
Neville nudged me. "Harrys coming!" He yelled whispered. I got up and almost flew to the proffesor. "I have to go to the bathroom profdesor." She nodded and i ran out. Phew! I turned the corner and there he was. A boy with thick black hair with strands going in every direction. Round spectacles and shining emerald eyes. "Ginny!?" He said. My hair turned green i felt sick to my stomach. I didnt know what to say. All i said was," my hair is the color of your eyes. I feel sick." I said shaking my head. "How?- why-? What!?" I hesitated. "Calm down." Said several voices from behind

Dedicated to Ginny_Weasley5 and GinnyPotter101 for being loyal readers and who've waited for this update for a long time. Here you go! Enjoy :). Stay tuned.