twenty four

Paxton Maloley
*****************

it was around 9:30 at night, and we were all at the house, including Swazz, the Jacks, everyone. derek was mad at me once again because i was wearing shorts that were too short around other guys, so he gave me the silet treatment.

"derek," i whispered, shaking his arm. we were watching a movie, but i know he wasnt paying attention to it. i sighed angrily and got up and walked upstairs to my room. i walked into my bathroom and started the shower. i stripped from my top and bra, leaving me in just my shorts. as i was getting ready to take off my shorts, my bedroom door slammed shut and in walked derek. he was straight towards me and pushed me up against the wal.

"next time i tell you to take something the fuck off, you better fucking do it." he scolded me, sliding them down my legs. i stared at him, watching his eyes get darker by the second, full of lust. i watched as he seductivley pulled his shirt over his head, tossing it onto the floor. next went his pants.

"and dont think that youre getting out of not wearing any panties under those short ass shorts either."  he said, turning me around and smacked my ass. i gasped loudly. im not gonna lie, i was a lot of turned on.

"you shoulda listened to me, baby girl." derek growled in my ear, nipping at it.

"daddy," i whined.

he pulled me off of the counter and walked into the shower with me.

lets just say, i got punished.

******

"derek," i sighed, crawling into bed beside him and cuddling up to him.

"yeah baby?" he asked, putting his arm around me.

"i love you." i smiled.

"i love you, more baby girl." he said, kissing me.

soon, we both fell asleep.

_____________________

i know this is a short chapter, but i dont feel good, im sick and its been a while since i updated :)