two

Paxton Maloley

I walked out and back downstairs to see Derek in the kitchen, looking hella fine.

"hey." he smiled, leaning against the counter.

"hey," I smiled back, leaning my back against the island.

"you look nice." he said, scanning up and down my body. thanks, you look fine as fuck.

"thank you, you too." I smiled, blushing.

"no problem, lil ma." he winked. I giggled.

"so, what all do you do?" I asked.

"well, I sing and rap with Nate. we're in the middle of planning a U.S tour right now." he replied. I nodded.

"that's amazing. I bet it's fun living that lifestyle, huh?" I smiled.

"yeah, most of the time I guess. sometimes, it gets really tiring and stressful, but the fans and everything are great. they're the reason I do it." he smiled. wow, his teeth are really straight anD HES SO HOT.

"that's really cool." I smiled.

"what about you? what do you do?" he asked, standing right in front of me, leaning back on tr counter once again.

"well, I did model, but I quit after my parents passed away, and then I moved out here." I said, smiling a little.

"oh, I'm sorry about that." he said, sympathetically.

"no, don't be. it's not your fault, it's that stupid drunk drivers fault." I said, shaking my head, trying to keep the tears from falling from my eyes, but failed miserably.

"hey, I didn't mean to make you cry." he said, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me into a tight and comforting hug.

"no, no. you didn't. I promise." I said after a few minutes, pulling away, looking at him. he still had his hands on my waist, and my hands were rested on his forearms.

"are you sure?" he asked. I nodded with a reassuring smile. he pulled away for a moment and turned to the sink, wetting a paper napkin with warm water. he turned back around to face me.

"look up." he winked. I giggled, doing as told and looked up. he dabbed the running makeup off of my face and dried my face afterwards.

"thanks, Derek." I smiled widely.

"anything for you." he smiled, winking afterwards, almost making me go week in the knees. holy fuck he's fine, and so so sweet. soon after, Nate came down the stairs, ready to go.

"you guys ready?" he asked. Derek and I nodded, following Nate out of the garage door and into his white bmw. he also had a blacked out Camaro, a blacked out jeep, & a white escalade, along with his Range Rover. Derek also had a few vehicles out here too. I'm telling you, this house is huge.

I climbed into the back, sitting on the middle seat while Nate was driving and Derek in the passenger seat.

"guys, can us three take a picture together at the club?" I asked with a smile. both guys nodded. we pulled out of the garage and headed towards the club.

*

Nate valleyed the car and we walked in after Derek talked with the guards outside. as I held Nates hand on the way inside of the packed club, Derek was behind me with his hand on my lower back. sit down by Kevin Gates was blaring through the speakers. Nate, Derek and I all three reached the bar, meeting up with gilinsky, Sam, Johnson, Madison and Johnsons girlfriend, Annaleigh. I gave them each a hug after not seeing them for so long. well, they did come to the funeral, but still.

"you look so good, Pax. I love you. I missed you so much." Madison smiled, hugging my neck tightly.

"I love and missed you too, Mads. I'm so glad I get to see you guys." I smiled as I pulled away.

after a few minutes, we got someone to take a big group picture of us and then I got a picture with Madison and then the jacks and then Nate and the Sammy and then Nate and Derek together and Madison was in the process of taking a picture of Derek and I. I was facing him with my left hand on his neck and his left hand was lower than on my lower back, but higher and on my butt. he was looking down at me, smiling as I was giggling at him. the picture was snapped and everyone awed. I blushed as I grabbed my phone back from madison, looking at the picture. I saved it from snapchat and posted it on there along with all the other pictures, deciding to post it to Instagram and Twitter later. holy fuck I want Derek. ugh. I locked my phone, placing it into my clutch and ordered some drinks with Derek right by my side.

tonight should be good.

**

we returned to the house at 2:30 a.m., planning to do something tomorrow with everyone. Nates girlfriend, Jealynn met us at the club a little bit after we showed up and he brought her home to sleepover because she got drunk. I on the other hand was completely fine. the only ones that got drunk were Sammy, Johnson and Jealynn. everyone else had a few drinks, but we were all okay. I had already changed into pj's and as of right now, a shirtless Derek and I were sitting in the living room, him on one end and me on the other. I was posting the picture to Instagram and Twitter.

Instagram
@.paxtonmaloley_ : main b @.derek_luh 💖

Twitter
@.paxtonmaloley: I luh you ☺️😉 @.DerekLuh

i giggled, watching my notifications blow up with things like

'mom & dad 😩😍'

'OH MY GOD ARE THEY TOGETHER?!?'

'ARE DEREK AND PAXTON DATING?'

'I knew they'd end up together'

'#daxton ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️'

'#daxton is goals af man.'

I locked my phone and say it beside me on the charger, seeing Derek had chosen something on tv to watch.

"whatcha watching?" I asked, stretching my feet out, resting them on his lap.

"Annabelle." he replied with a smirk.

"you didn't." I said.

"I did." he grinned.

"I hate scary movies." I whined.

"I know, Nate told me." he winked, patting the spot beside him. I groaned, moving my feet from his lap and crawling down beside him. I rested my head in his lap and proceeded to watch the movie.

*

we were half way through the movie and I was all over Derek because I was scared shitless. I hated this movie. throughout the whole movie, Derek has laughed his ass off at me. he's called my babe, lil ma & baby girl, telling me to calm down whenever I've flipped out.

what is this kid doing to me.

"okay, fine, I'll turn it off." Derek chuckled as I jumped once more.

"you're sleeping with me. I don't care what you say." I said, standing up in the dark room that was only lit up by the moonlight from outside.

"okay, just calm down. I got you lil ma." he winked, standing up after me and pulling me into him by my waist. I chuckled as he winked at me, turning around and leading him up to my room. when we got there, I opened the door, turning my light on.

"it smells good in here." Derek giggled like a little kid.

"thank you, it's my natural scent." I chuckled, climbing into my bed. he crawled in afterwards.

after talking for a few more minutes, we both exchanged good nights and fell asleep.

what is he doing to me? I want him so bad.