twelve

Paxton Maloley
*************

Paxton Maloley*************

^^^ her outfit of the day

we were on our way to the mall in Derek's car. he let me take over the radio and play any song I wanted to, so right now we were listening to Emblem3, 3000 Miles. it was by far my favorite song by them.

"seems like yesterday, we were running round town together," I sang softly. the music wasn't loud, but it was loud enough to where I could sing along but wouldn't sound stupid. I turned to look at Derek and shyly covered my face as he was recording me. he smiled, posting it to his snapchat. as the song faded out, I turned the radio down and turned in my seat to look at him.

"I wanna go to an Emblem3 concert, they're coming to L.A soon." I said.

"find out when and I'll take you, baby." he smiled. I gasped, sitting up in my seat.

"really?!" I asked with a wide smile on my face.

"of course." he smiled.

"I would hug and kiss you right now, but you're kinda driving." I giggled. he chuckled, grabbing my hand and kissed it. he makes my heart so happy, I can't even explain it.

**

we got to the mall and we've already been to three stores, pacsun, Hollister & Forever21. we were now on our way to Victoria's Secret. we reached the store and Derek immediately walked over to the lingerie, typical boy.

"baby get some of this." he begged. I smirked, walking over to him and whispered in his ear.

"why get it and waste your money when you're just gonna rip it off of me anyways?" I giggled, pulling away.

"shii, mami. you right, you right." he smirked. I did have to buy new bras and panties though, so I let him help me pick some out.

after we were done at Victoria's Secret, we went the the MAC Makeup store.

this was gonna be an expensive day.

**

it was around 6:03 p.m and we got here right at 12. we've basically been to every store in the mall and Derek even bought him some things.

"okay, baby. let's go home. you've spent enough money on me." I said as he struggled to carry all of my bags along with his. I offered to take some from him, but he refused.

"okay, fine." he sighed with a chuckle. I slowed down behind him a little bit and pulled out my phone to take a picture. I quickly snapped the picture, saving it for later. after a few more minutes, we finally reached the car. he popped the truck, putting everything in there. after he did so, he closed the trunk and turned around to face me, leaning against the vehicle with his arms crossed over his chest. he had a wide smirk on his face.

"what?" I asked with a smile.

"nothin'" he smiled.

"gimmie kiss." he smiled, reaching up and pulling me to him, pecking my lips.

"thank you for taking me out today. I love you." I smiled, pecking his lips once more.

"anything for my baby." he smiled, hugging me tightly.

"come on, let's go home and see if Nate & Jealynn wanna go to the club or something, I bought some party clothes." I smirked, grabbing his hand.

"mmm, that means I get to see my lil mama in something that's gonna make me tear it off later, fuck." he basically moaned, running a hand down his face as he opened the door for me.

"who knows, if you do something right, maybe you'll get a sweet little surprise later." I winked, biting my lip. he groaned, closing the door and heading over to his side of the vehicle. tbh, he kinda just made me weak, like there's a waterfall. he got in, starting the vehicle. he looked over to me as he was backing out, & you could see the lust in his eyes. as we got to the stop sign, he grabbed his phone, plugging it up and played 'Or Nah', the weekend remix. he's really not helping me out right now. I squeezed my legs together, trying to relive some tension, and it wasn't working. I seen derek look over at me and look back at the road with a smirk on his face.

oh this lil hoe.