fifteen

Paxton Maloley

it was now around 7:30 in the morning and I was the only one up. I was downstairs, in the backyard. I was laying on a beach chair, doing a YouNow, having some quality time with fans.

I looked over at the comments section and read a few comments asking how I lost my parents and what brought me to live with Derek and Nate.

"well, I lost my parents to a car accident. they were coming home one night from a night out to theirselves and a drunk driver hit them head on. they were both pronounced dead at the scene. nate was the very second one to hear about the accident from his mom, which is my aunt on my moms side, and when I called him and talked to him, he immediately flew down here. him and Jealynn both. after a few weeks, I finally got all of my things packed and was going to move in with my aunt, but nate insisted that I moved in with him. he was telling me how we weren't all that close anymore like we used to be, and that he wanted to build that relationship back up. of course I love nate to death, and would do anything for him, so I said yes. I'm very proud of the man he has become, and everything he has accomplished, along with all of the other guys." I smiled. I read another question asking if I knew all of the guys before I moved in with nate.

"yes, i knew of all of the guys before I moved in with nate. the only ones I knew personally was of course nate, Dillon, gilinsky & Johnson, Mikey, Sammy, John and Matt. I knew of Derek, and heard a lot about him. when I met him at the airport, he was as sweet as he could be. when we started getting closer, he was crazy you guys, and I'm serious. and when we started dating, he made me so happy. and of course, I know all of the other guys personally now, and of course I love them to pieces. I love all my guys to pieces." I smiled. as I kept talking about random things, my phone buzzed. I looked down in my lap and seen it was a snapchat from Derek.

"uh oh, you guys. I got a snapchat from Derek." I giggled, unlocking my phone and going to snapchat. I opened the picture, seeing Derek sprawled out;

(imagine the caption being): ma, where are you? I want you

I giggled, taking a picture and sending it back.

👀🍆 I'm in the backyard

👀🍆 I'm in the backyard. doing a YouNow. come here.

I quickly sent it and then locked my phone, placing it back in my lap. a few minutes later, Derek appeared behind me in just his boxers. he leaned down, pecking me on the neck, coming back up and whispering in my ear.

"don't think you're gonna get by with that snapchat you just sent me. you're a very naughty girl. who would've ever thought that a sweet little girl like you would think about things like that?" he smirked pulling away, walking back in the house.

"ugh, that kid frustrates me." I groaned, rolling my eyes playfully.

"nah ma, if anything, you're the kid." Derek semi shouted from inside the house. I busted out laughing, getting up, grabbing my laptop and made my way into the house and into the kitchen where Derek was pouring some orange juice.

"technically, Mr. Luh, I'm 18. I'm not a kid." I argued, placing the laptop on the island. i watched as he put the orange juice back into the fridge and he turned to me with a wide smirk on his face.

"alright." he smirked, shrugging.

"alright? you don't have anything to say after that?" I questioned, watching him as he drank his juice.

"mhmm," he paused, sitting his glass down on the counter and looked back up to me.

"come here." he smiled, opening his arms. I giggled, walking into them.

"I love you." he spoke, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you more." I smiled as I pulled away from him. I walked back up to the computer and started to say my goodbyes. Derek walked up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"okay guys, we're gonna go, we have a few things to do today, and he has to get his haircut. but anyway, we love you guys and will talk to you soon!" I smiled, blowing kisses, ending the live stream. I closed my computer and turned around to face Derek.

"we need to do something by ourselves, like go on a vacation soon." I smiled.

"that sounds really good baby girl. my schedule is cleared for the next three weeks, if you wanna do something then?" he asked with a smile.

"yeah! we can start looking tonight. we could go to the beach?" I suggested.

"let's go to Hawaii, or Bora Bora, or something like that." he smiled, placing his forehead on mine. I gasped, making him smile widely.

"let's go to Hawaii!" I exclaimed.

"alright, lil ma. when we get home tonight, we'll book plane tickets and a condo and all that neat stuff." he smiled.

"really?" I asked excitedly. he nodded with a smile.

"Derek, you're the best. I love you so much baby." I giggled, kissing his lips. he deepened it, moving down to my neck. after a few seconds, he pulled away, staring at my neck for a few seconds, smirking.

"you'll have to hide that." he smirked.

"Derek!" I whined. he laughed, pulling me into him.

"come take a shower with me." he begged.

"your hair appointment is at 10:30. we better hurry." I said, holding his hand, following him up the stairs.

"baby, it's only 8:00." he replied.

"I know, but you know how long it's gonna take us to shower." I giggled. he smirked as we walked into his room. he closed and locked the door behind him. we then walked into his bathroom;

and he closed and locked that door too

"I wanna trade bathrooms." I whined as I hopped up onto the counter, watching as he adjusted the shower water.

"well, I mean you could just move all of your things into my room." he smirked, walking over to me and stood between my legs.

"that's too much work," I giggled, cupping his face in my hands. he chuckled as I pulled him closer to me. I pecked his lips and we both began to strip from our clothes, getting into the shower.

after about an hour or so, we were both out of the shower and now dressed and ready for the long day ahead of us.

I just wanna stay home and be lazy.