sixteen

Paxton Maloley
**************

Paxton Maloley**************

@.paxtonmaloley: BBYG GOT HIS HAIR CUT. I LOVE THIS KID 😩😩❤️.

@.derek_luh: nah, baby. I love you more ❤️.

ugh, he's so freaking fine. Derek and I were currently sitting in the living room, on my laptop, booking, doing, and looking at things for Hawaii. I'm so excited for this. I think we were the only two in the house, but I wasn't positive.

"oh, and another thing," he paused, looking over to me, smirking as he licked his lips.

"you gotta promise to be a good girl, okay? if you're naughty, daddy will do naughty things to you." he smirked.

"Mmm, no promises." I giggled.

* 1:10 a.m. *

@.derek_luh: look at my girl go 😛😍. you go ma, do yo thang bby ❤️❤️. ughhhh 😭😩😍👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼

@.paxtonmaloley: I love you 😂😂😂❤️

I giggled, scrolling down through my insta feed more, liking different pictures. nate still wasn't home, I think he was staying at Jealynns tonight. Derek was on the bed beside me, in some black nike sweatpants and no shirt and was giving me heart palpitations. I on the other hand was in one of his shirts that came to about mid thigh and in some black cheeksters. I sighed, locking my phone and tossing it beside me, climbing onto Derek, straddling him.

"Derek, you're so freaking fine." I whined, placing my hands on his abs. I watched as he smirked at me, looking me up and down.

"baby girl, how many times I gotta tell you? I just wanna do bad things to you one minute, and love up on you and spoil you and love you the next. fuck, you make me go crazy." he smiled. I giggled, playing with the waistband of his pants.

"how about we do something," I paused, pulling on his pants. I looked up at him as he cocked an eyebrow.

"bad. right now." I giggled, biting my lip. his lips were parted slightly, his chest rising and falling at a rapid pace. he was so vulnerable under my touch. I felt his growing bulge under me. I quickly took of the shirt I had on, leaving me in just my panties. he quickly switched us to where he was now on top of me. he quickly pulled off his sweatpants and then my panties.

"fuck," he mumbled, looking down at me, licking his lips.

"Derek, fuck just do something already. I want you." I whined, bringing his face down to mine, smashing his lips to mine.

- 11:14 p.m. -

"fuck Derek," I paused, catching my breath as I fell beside him on the bed.

"that was all you baby girl, 5 times? fuuuuck." he breathed out with a smirk, putting his arm behind his head and the other around me.

"you're the only one I know that can put it down like that. that was fuckin' amazing. you're amazing baby. I love you." he said, still trying to catch his breath.

"Mmm, I better be the only one." I smirked, climbing back ontop of him, but the sheet was still covering him.

"you best believe it." he smirked, rubbing my butt. I smirked, leaning down to kiss his lips.

I leaned up, looking down at him, speaking up. "I wonder what it's like to piss you off, and then you fuck me." I smirked.

"hm," he chuckled, "you'll just have to find out, won't you." he finished with a smirk.

"guess so." I sighed, rolling off of him and back down beside him.

"damn, you're such a badass." he sighed. I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

"we'll see about that." I responded.

we'll also see what it's like to piss him off. ;)