twenty two

Paxton Maloley
*************

it was almost time for people to start showing up to the club for the party. Derek & I were in the back in a VIP room, messing around with everything in it. there was a little stage with a stripper pole on it and a couch sitting in front of the stage. Derek was slouched on the couch watching me with a smirk on his face as I spun around the pole seductively.

"mmm, mami. I didn't know you had them moves." he smirked.

"now you do." I giggled.

"come here to daddy." he said, opening his arms wide. I giggled, hopping down from the stage and walking over to the couch. I straddled Derek's waist as I sat down, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"I want my nipples pierced." I said, looking up at him. he cocked an eyebrow as he gave me a smirk.

"you're my fuckin' weakness baby girl." he smirked, his hands making their way to my ass, squeezing it. I bit my lip, a light moan coming from my mouth. I smashed my lips to his only to pull away seconds later.

"aye yo, Derek! pax! get out here. there's a lot of people here!" Dillon yelled from the other side of the door. we shared one last quick kiss before I got off of him and headed towards the door.

"mmm, you look hella good tonight mami." he said, smacking my butt.

"mmm, papi." I giggled, opening the door. he chuckled as we made our way back out to the main part of the club, and sure enough there were lots of people here. I looked over to Derek and smirked at him, pulling him out to the dance floor. the song "Lollipop" by lil Wayne blared through the speakers.

"let's take a picture." I smirked, grabbing his hand. I found madison and asked her to take a picture of Derek and I. she snapped the picture and I stood back up to grab my phone from her. I thanked her and she went to find jack. I looked down at the pictures. we took a serious one, and one where Derek was in front of me as I was bent down in front of him. he was looking down at me with an eyebrow cocked and a smirk on his face.

"fuck ma, I want you so bad." he whispered in my ear, grabbing my ass tightly.

"wait until we're home, jealynn & nate are going to swazz's house afterwards." I smirked.

"fuck," he breathed out, looking at me. I smirked, turning to go to the bar. I scooted myself onto the bar and seen that Johnson, Sam & swazz were standing over here.

"come do a body shot off of me!" I yelled to them, including Derek. he'll probably be mad but I could honestly care less right now.

"hell yeah!" swazz yelled. a lot of people gathered around as I lied on the bar. there was a shot between my boobs, one underneath, one on my boobs and one on my crotch, of course Derek got that one. swazz got the one on my boobs, Johnson got the one under and sammy got the one on my belly button. I sat up after they were finished and Derek pulled me off of the bar. swazz grabbed me a drink, handing it to me and we all met out on the dance floor. "Or Nah" by Ty Dolla $ign was now playing. I sang as I danced and grind on Derek. I could tell he was getting frustrated with me, but I decided to hold off until we got home.

***

we told everyone that we'd come to swazz' after we changed. but we had other things in mind of course. it's currently 3:30 in the morning. neither one of us had that much to drink. right now, we were pulling into the garage. he quickly parked the car, turning it off as I closed the garage doors. once we both got inside he threw they keys on the counter, picking me up and smashing his lips to mine. he kicked the door closed and sat me on the island counter, unbuttoning my shorts and pulling them off, along with my panties.

"mmm, mami. that pussy wet." he smirked.

"just for you daddy." I giggled.

the rest of the night was crazy. but it was fun.