twenty

Paxton Maloley
*************

it was the next morning and Derek was gone to the gym & nate was gone out of town with Jealynn. It was around 9:30 and I decided to pick up around the house and do some laundry while I waited on Derek. after I was finished, I sat down on the couch and began to scroll through my Instagram.

after a while, Derek walked through the door. I stood up and walked towards him as he opened his arms for a hug.

"hey baby." he smiled, kissing my forehead, placing his bag on the floor and hung his keys on the key rack.

"did you get in a good work out?" I smiled, wrapping my arms around his torso and rested my head on his shoulder.

"yeah, but I missed you." he sighed. I giggled.

"I missed you too, baby." I smiled, pulling away from him and pulling him over to the couch. he sat down first and I sat in his lap.

"I'm so ready to go to Hawaii with you, ma." he said, brushing my hair out of my face.

"I know, I'm so excited." I giggled, straddling his lap." I chuckled at me and my excitement, pecking my lips.

"I wanna take you out tonight." he said, intertwining our hands.

"to where?" I asked.

"to this 5 star restaurant. I've only eaten there once, and it was really good. I wanna take you out." he answered.

"is it expensive?" I asked. he nodded.

"baby, I don't want you to spend a lot of money on me. you always do that." I said.

"but pax, you're my girl. you do so many great things for me, let me do something for you." he begged.

"fine." I giggled, cupping his face and kissing his lips.

"I love you so much." he smiled as I pulled away.

"I love you so much more." I smiled.

***

it was getting closer to the time to go out to dinner. I was finished;

just doing a few finishing touches to my makeup

just doing a few finishing touches to my makeup. after I finished, I walked out, seeing Derek. he looked good as fuck.

"damn mami, you look amazing." he smirked as he tried fixing his bow tie, but was failing miserably.

"would you like me to help you?" I chuckled, walking up behind him.

"please." he chuckled.

I giggled at him, helping him fix his bow tie. soon after, we were both ready to go to dinner.

**