ten

Paxton Maloley
*************

"shit, mami. I didn't know you could do some of that." Derek smirked as he slid a shirt on. we were getting dressed because we got asked if we wanted to come. to Nates room for a YouNow. of course we agreed, so that's what we were doing as of right now was getting ready.

"well, now you do." I winked, putting my shirt on. after a few minutes, I was finally ready.

"you're not wearing those shorts over there, are you?" Derek questioned as we were getting ready to head out of the door

"uh, yeah. why?" I asked.

"nah, go change into sweatpants or something." he said.

"why?" I asked again.

"because, those shorts are too short and I don't want anyone else looking at you because you're mine." he said.

"no, Derek. I'm not changing. now let's go. nobody is gonna look at me." I said, opening the door only for it to be slammed back shut.

"I said go change." he said sternly.

"no. you're not my father." I answered, opening the door and walking out and down the hall a little ways until I reached Nates and Jealynns room. before I could knock on the door, I was picked up from the ground and carried back to mine and Derek's room.

"Derek!" I exclaimed.

"Paxton!" he mocked.

"I'm not changing." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"oh really?" he smirked, cocking an eyebrow.

"really." I said returning the smirk. he licked his lips as he picked me up once again and threw me playfully onto the bed. I raised up on my elbows as I watched him pull a pair of leggings from my suitcase and walk back over to me with them. he pulled my shorts off of me and tosses them to the head of the bed. he then slid my leggings on. after he did so, he turned me over onto my belly and smacked my butt rather hard.

"what was that for?" I asked, standing up.

"mmm Mmm, naughty girls get spanked." he smirked.

"I wasn't being naughty." I chuckled.

"you disobeyed daddy. be glad your punishment wasn't as bad as it could've been." he smirked, snaking his arm around my waist and brought me closer to him.

"what could it have been then, daddy?" I giggled, placing my arms around his neck.

"I could've just fucked the daylights out of you baby girl, but wait until you disobey daddy again." he winked.

"Mmm, sounds like a good punishment to me." I giggled, rubbing my hand down his body. I smirked, turning and walked out of the door and back down the hall with Derek following me like a lost puppy.

*

it was now around 2 in the morning and everyone was saying their goodbyes on the YouNow, and getting ready to go back to their rooms.

"goodnight & goodmorning you guys. I'm about to head back to my room. I hope we get to have another show or better yet a tour soon," I paused with a giggle, leaning in close to the computer.

"talk the guys into it. I'll help." I giggled, whispering. Nate and Derek chuckled since they were the ones who were standing close to me.

"but anyways, I love you guys so so so much!" I smiled waiving. I was the last one to say goodbye so I went offline for Nate.

"goodnight you guys!" I said as Nate, Derek and I all walked outside into the hallway.

"alright, you two be up by 11. we leave at 12 and we have to have everything on the bus." Nate said. Derek and I nodded.

"okay, goodnight, Nate. I love you." I smiled, hugging him tightly.

"I love you too, pax. you too, D." Nate smiled.

"love you too, bro." he smiled, bro hugging him. soon, Derek and I were off to our room. once we reached our room, I stripped of my leggings because I hate sleeping in pants, and hopped into the bed. Derek stripped from his shirt, leaving his sweatpants on and climbed in, both of us cuddling up against each other.

"goodnight baby, I love you." he said, kissing my forehead.

"goodnight, I love you too." I said.

soon, we both fell off into a deep sleep.

________________________

YOU GUYSSSSS!!! how are y'all enjoying this story? it got more votes and reads than I expected it to, really fast. but thank you guys for it all!! I'm trying to update as fast as I can. I need to know what you guys would like from this story. like what would y'all want to happen? I'm kinda getting writers block 😕😕. so give me some ideas! 😘😝