seven

Paxton Maloley
*one week later-San Fransisco*
Instagram
@.derek_luh

look at my baby 😩😍😩😏8:02 p

8:02 p.m.

I liked his picture. it was now 8:30. I guess everyone knows we're a thing now, I mean we didn't really announce anything. as of right now, we were in San Fransisco because Derek, Nate, the Jacks, Taylor, Dillon & all them have a show here tomorrow night. currently, I was lying on the bed in some panties that show a lot (lol who cares tho amiright) and one of Derek's t shirts. he was currently in the shower as of right now and I was on my phone, looking at all of my social media. after a few more minutes of laying there, Derek finally came out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist.

"damn girl, you tryna make me hit it from behind?" Derek snickered.

"most definitely." I giggled, standing from the bed and walking over to him.

"ugh, you look so damn good in my clothes." Derek groaned. I walked up to him, wrapping my arms loosely around his neck. he placed his hands on my waist, bringing me closer to him.

"I just wanna make out with you all the time." he whined, causing me to giggle once again.

"nobody's stopping you." I winked.

"Mmm, you're damn right on the one." he smirked.

"I know I am." I chuckled, pulling his face closer to mine, pressing my lips onto his. after a few minutes, we pulled away and I let him finish getting dressed for bed while I returned to my spot back on the bed. I grabbed Derek's phone from him along the way. I unlocked his phone and went to his camera, taking random pictures of myself. cute ones, ugly ones, funny ones, and sexy ones. I got in the "face down ass up" position, making a seductive face as I snapped the picture with my ass in the air. he'll probably enjoy that one. I locked his phone back as he climbed up next to me, slapping my ass as he did so.

"Mmm, I love how that ass swallows them panties. fuck." he groaned. I giggled seductively, climbing ontop of him.

"do I make you weak?" I giggled, leaning down, inches away from his face.

"mhmm," he nodded, swallowing hardly.

"do I make you wanna come undone?" I giggled once more, dropping my hips lower.

"fuck, ever since I first met you." he said, his eyes fluttering closed.

"do I make you wanna do any and every dirty thing to me?" I asked, fully placing my hips on him. he moaned quietly.

"all the fucking time." he answered, breathing out.

"well, that's perfect." I giggled, pecking his lips and falling over beside him.

"pax, come on now." he whined.

"what?" I asked.

"you're really gonna do that to me?" he asked.

"sorry baby." I giggled, winking.

"but I did leave some surprises on your camera roll for your eyes only." I winked.

let's see where these end up.