eighteen

Paxton Maloley
**************

we were all on our way to eat at a nearby Olive Garden, and Derek and I once again rode by ourselves. his left hand was on the wheel while his right hand was rubbing up and down the inside of my thigh. I looked at him as he was focused on the road. ugh the things this kid does to me. I needed him to pull over. like now.

"Derek?" I spoke.

"yeah baby?" he asked sweetly. i watched as he turned to look at me and smiled. his smile soon faded as his eyes became darker as he noticed that I had taken my shirt off, leaving in my black lace.

"pull over." I said. a few seconds later, we were parked in an empty parking lot of an old shopping mall. I quickly jumped from my seat to his, straddling him. I smashed my lips to his, pulling his shirt over his head.

"what the fuck got into you?" he asked in between kisses.

"don't question me." I responded, pulling off my shorts. I looked back up to him as he had an eyebrow cocked and a smirk on his face.

"shut up and fuck me." I said blankly.

"damn." he chuckled, unbuttoning his pants.

"get your ass in the backseat." he demanded.

"yes daddy." I giggled, climbing into the backseat. I took my bra off, throwing it into the front seat. it wasn't long before Derek was back here with me.

"someone has been a very naughty girl. you think she deserves this?" Derek questioned.

"Mmm, every inch of it." I smirked, referring to his dick. he smirked down at me, pulling my panties off slowly.

*

"what the fuck got into you?" Derek asked with a chuckle once again as we pulled up to Olive Garden.

"all I know is that I was looking over at you, you were rubbing my thigh and I don't know what happened from there, but I wanted you." I answered.

"gimmie a kiss." he said, looking over to me. I reached across the console and kissed his still swollen lips.

"you kinda have a hickey on your neck." I giggled.

"oh well, it'll be alright baby." he chuckled, grabbing my hand, turning the car off. he got out of the vehicle, jogging over to my side and opened the door.

"awe, look at you being all sweet and stuff." I giggled, taking his hand that he had offered, helping me out.

"I know." he smiled.

"come here so I can fix your hair. it's kinda messed up." I said, pulling his hand back which caused him to come back to me. I ran my fingers through his hair, somewhat fixing it.

"if you wouldn't have been pulling on it, it wouldn't be messed up, now would it?" he smirked.

"oh whatever." I giggled, walking in first as he opened the door for me.

"thank you." I smiled.

"anything for my baby." he winked, causing me to blush.

ugh, this kid.