one

Paxton Maloley

I exited the terminal, heading over to the baggage claim to grab my suit cases, checking the same time, 3:04 pm. the rest of my things would be coming tomorrow. I sighed, grabbing my three suit cases and pulling my phone out to call Nate. I placed my things on some chairs, and stood nearby, dialing Nate's number. I put the phone up to my ear, and as soon as I did, hands covered my eyes. I gasped quickly, but soon calmed down as I heard the familiar voice.

"guess whooo." they cooed, causing me to giggle. he let go and I turned around, seeing Nate and another very attractive guy.

"hey, Nate." I giggled, hugging his neck tightly.

"I missed you kid." he sighed, rubbing my back in a soothing way.

"it's only been a month." I replied with a slight chuckle as I pulled away slowly.

"I know, but still. I've been worried about you." he said with a concerned look. I bit my lip and nodded.

"I've missed you too." I said.

"I want you to meet someone," Nate smiled, pausing to grab my hand, trying to lighten up the mood.

"Pax, meet Derek Luh, you can call him that or D, but he's one of my bestfriends, my roommate who is now also yours, and also associated in the music business." Nate smiled introducing me to Derek.

"D, this is my baby cousin, Paxton Maloley. she's gonna be living with us from now on, and she's off limits." Nate chuckled at the last part, causing Derek and I to laugh too.

"alright man, no worries," Derek paused, replying to Nate.

"but hi, Paxton. it's nice to meet you." Derek smiled, shaking my hand. Mmm, he's fine as hell.

"hi, Derek. it's nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"alright, well since all of your things are coming in tomorrow, let's head back to the house so you can unpack your three suit cases and then we can go grab something to eat. sound good?" Nate asked, grabbing two of my suitcases while Derek grabbed the other. I nodded my head.

"you guys, I could've carried my own suitcases." I chuckled, opening the airport doors for them as we walked outside.

"nah, it's cool lil ma, we got em." Derek winked, causing me to blush. well shit. we made it to Nates Range Rover and he unlocked the doors. I got into the back in the middle seat as Nate got into the drivers seat and Derek in the passenger side.

*

we made it back to the house, and let me tell you, it was gigantic. this place had 9 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms, a large kitchen, dining room, living room, entertainment/music room/home studio, movie theatre room, and a large basement with even more nice things. wow. my room was gorgeous. it was a deep red with white, silver and black floral print here and there on the walls, white carpet and black furniture, a huge walk in closet and a huge bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a walk in shower. I was so amazed. this house is crazy huge. I'd bet he's thrown some crazy parties, too.

after I unpacked a few more things, I was finally finished. it was now 7:26 p.m. I walked downstairs to see Derek and Nate sprawled out on the couches, watching tv.

"what's there to do here?" I asked, plopping down on the couch beside Nate.

"well, considering its L.A, there's a lot. we can go clubbing, go out to eat, bowling, movies, anything you want." Nate said.

"well, uh, I would say clubbing, but y'know, I'm not even 21." I chuckled.

"oh honey, no need to worry about that. my uncle owns half of the clubs in L.A." Derek chuckled.

"well, then I'm gonna go get ready and I'll see you guys in a little while." I giggled, heading back up the stairs.

"and while I'm getting ready, I'll call up gilinsky and the rest of the guys and tell them to meet us!" Nate yelled as I got to the top of the stairs. I shouted back down an "okay" before closing my bedroom door, beginning to get ready.

tonight should be good. it's gonna get my mind off of things, and it's much needed.