Note

Assalam o alaikum!

No, I haven't forgotten you guys, I haven't forgotten asley, ayan, feroze, maya, and aisha...oh and ofcourse, the little angels of our story: waleed and ayaz, they are still in my heart with you guys...

I got super busy...like extremely extremely busy, but I know it is not fair. So I came here to be fair with you guys.

My amazing sister from another mother mfdiamond (make sure to check her out especially if you are a dhoomie) just told me that my story was ranked #4 in spiritual...

ALHAMDULILLAH ❤️❤️
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
EVERY SINGLE VOTE, EACH AND EVERY COMMENT, and ALL THE DIRECT MESSAGES YOU GUYS SEND ME MEAN ALOT!

So here is the deal. I will update once a week...most probably on the weekends and should i expect some feedback? I hope the answer is yes, but anyhow, so is that a little bit fair? yeah? great!

aannnddd one more surprise...
dhoombros fans get excited.
and non dhoombros fan don't worry, If you like The Runaway Bride then for sure you will like my upcoming story too " Intersecting Paths"

It is not yet published, but it is coming soon. ❤️
Here is a mini sneak peak:

"Chorein mujhe-please, hussain!
Dard ho raha ha...!" (leave me - please, hussain! you are hurting me) I half whispered and half yelled.

"Dard-YEH DARD HA! NAHI saman! Yeh dard nahi ha...ye to khuch bhi nahi ha!" (Hurt- THIS IS NOT ANY TYPE OF PAIN.) he hissed.

He stood up and the threw all the perfumes that were nicely placed on the dresser.
They were now on the floor, shattered and mixed with the roses of my wedding room.

"Tum se main sab dard k badle loonga!" (I will make sure to make you pay for each and everything that has caused me this emotional pain) He yelled.

My heavy jewelry was making it hard for me to breath and now this unexpected burst of aggressiveness was making it worst.
I felt my world collapsing.
Afterall who imagines their wedding night to turn out like this.

He grabbed my wrist and pressed it causing my bangles to break.
I closed my eyes and bit my lips to keep myself from screaming.

Soon there was blood flowing from my hands.
There was blood on his as well.

"Dekha tumne...toot gai na?" (Did you see...they broke, right?) He whispered looking at my hand.

"JAWAB DO! Toot gai na??" (ANSWER MY QUESTION! they broke right?) He yelled causing me to jump and cry even more.

"Hmm.." I said as I whimpered from the pain...

He smiled and nodded.

"Jab nazuk cheezoon ke sath zabardasti ki jai, to woh tooth jati hain..." (When you force fragile things, they eventually end up breaking) He whispered as a tear left his eye.

what do you think??? excited?
lemme know in the comments below, replies guaranteed 😄