12~ another runaway.

Maya's POV
An hour had passed since the dreadful conversation. Waleed went back to his hotel, asley was in the shower, ayan was in his bedroom, feroze wasn't home yet and I, well I am just sitting here and taking in the words I heard. A Tear escaped my eye at the thought of feroze divorcing me on the first night of our marriage. The fact that asley was getting threatened and it also being a condition related to me was even dreadful. Asley and I always took care of each other like sisters do. I couldn't accept that she ruin her life choosing between me to be happy or herself. If I wasn't here then ayan won't have any condition on asley and she could live happily with waleed. I had made up my mind already. I am running away, far far away where I could be alone, no one to fall in love with, no one to please, no one to break your heart for.
Feroze will be really upset, he was jumping from excitement when my parents accepted. I know what I am doing will hurt a lot of people, feroze will get furious and asley might not be able to cope with herself but I had to do it for asley's sake, for our friendship's sake. I let a few more tears flow. I took an A4 white letter sheet and started writing to asley. I couldn't tell her that I am leaving, she would never ever let me even think about it.
Life is made up of compromises, if you don't compromise then you don't deserve a life. You can't just be selfish. I know I don't deserve any of this but nor does asley. I am now leaving everything up to my creator. ALLAH. Please YA ALLAH, guide me, help me, after all you are the one who knows the future, and indeed you are the one who can guide me through it.
It took me 20 minutes to write and I quickly folded the piece and stuck it near her dresser.
I was in deep thoughts when asley shook me.
"What's wrong?!? Already missing him, huh?" She smirked.
I stared at her, the way she was putting on a smile for my sake.
You won't have to hide your emotions anymore asley, once I am gone you can scream, yell, and cry as much as you want, I mentally told her.
There was a slight cut on her forehead.
"What happened to you forehead, asley?"
"I asked you a question first, you cannot cut me, now anyways let's just go and have lunch" she said turning to the other side avoiding my gaze.
Wow, so now they both are getting violent with her... Don't worry maya, once your gone everything will be balanced, an inner voice told me. A lump grew in my throat as we descended the stairs and I saw feroze.
He doesn't deserve any of the pain I am going to give him. I have seen his love for me shining straight through his eyes. We sat down and started to eat.
"Where is ayan?" Feroze asked.
"He isn't hungry, I asked him already" asley lied, clearly not wanting him to be present anywhere around her.
"Maya, stop playing with your food. I made it specially for you" feroze exclaimed.
I took a spoonful bite, it might be the very last time I am eating something that he made.
My eyes filled at this thought but I controlled. There will be plenty of time to cry once I am out of here. Then there will be no one to question me for letting my emotions draine out.
May be that's why I never fell in love, I never deserved it, everybody deserves it, but I think my fate had different plans for me. It took us half an hour to finish lunch and soon maya and feroze left upstairs to their bedrooms. I stayed back so I could sneak out easily. Once there was no one I quickly opened to main door and let myself out. My legs trembled while taking out my first step but I managed. Suddenly the image of me meeting feroze for the first time ran through my head I could no longer keep my tears in.i knew exactly where I was gonna go. Not back to my parents, I couldn't worry them at the moment. Somewhere else, somewhere that's very special, a place where you can fall in love with everything all over again and no one ever breaks your Heart...

Asley's POV

Maya was really quite at lunch. She barely spoke and every now and then kept glancing at feroze as if she would never see him again.
I was mentally and physically disturbed with both ayan and waleed.
The two thirsty love birds. I quickly left once I finished lunch to perform asar prayer and to take some rest.
I was in my bedroom tying my hair up in a bun when my eyes flickered to a piece of paper. It was Maya's handwriting.
Dear asley,
I am sorry for everything. I know I shouldn't have done this but I had to for your sake. I came home today to hear ayan screaming at you. I heard his dreadful condition and also waleed's abrupt behavior towards you begging ayan. Asley, I can't see you suffer.
I had made the right choice. The choice you made. To runaway. Yes, you heard it right, to runaway, I have become a runaway bride just like you. The only difference between you and me was that you weren't forced to runaway, it was your own will, what you thought was best for you but me, I never wanted to asley, believe me I could not live without feroze, he is my everything, but the circumstances forced me to. I won't say I will be happy, cause my happiness was seeing feroze every morning every second. It was my first time falling for someone. You were always right, we should never fall in love cause whatever falls just breaks. See how much broken you are and now look at me.
Take care of yourself and feroze.
Tell him I love him more than he loves me.
I am sorry asley, I am so very sorry...
My vision blurred and slowly darkness overtook me... The next thing I new was that I fell on the floor with a big thud... Just like I fell when I heard about waleed. My words were the same.
"Why maya, why?!?"

Assalam o alaikum
How are you all??
Finally an update with 1000+ words!!
Now I will make myself clear... There is something I am gonna do in the upcoming week I can't tell you guys right now but i need more readers and COMMENTS!!!!
Until 20 comments no update and no "special thing"!!!
Broken but a really good person, mr.ayan on the side!!!!
This chapter is for another amazing person, reader, and supporter rimabegum989
Until next time...stay blessed❤️❤️❤️