4 ~ He's Engaged?!

Before I start, I would like to dedicate this chapter to @mfdiamond, the person who motivated and supported me to write this story❤️❤️❤️ luv you.
And to all my wonderful followers, voters and commenters, I will make sure you each are dedicated a chapter as well... Thank you soo much guyss!!!

Asley's POV

MY stomach rumbled. I haven't eaten anything since last night. "Maya, let's go downstairs for breakfast"
I quickly brushed my hair and tried to look comfortable. "Maya!!" That's when she jerked up right. What are you thinking about?? "Nothing"
I knew there was something behind this simple nothing. Let's go down for breakfast, and tell me what's on your mind. As a was looking for something to eat, my eyes kept glancing towards maya. She was tensed and nervous. She wanted to tell me something but just couldn't blurt it out. "Maya, you know that you can tell me anything right??"

Feroze's POV

The doorbell rang, and I headed for the door. I am sure it's that girl's friend. Ayan told me that she will be here by one. As soon as I opened the door my jaw dropped!!!! She was beautiful... I had no words, she was even beautiful then her own friend. I quickly changed my face expression and invited her in.i wondered how stupid I looking. What would she think of me. I couldn't resist her beauty. I would have stayed here forever, but I quickly excused myself before my heart went out to her even more. Now there was just one thing set on my mind and it was her. I can't tell ayan about how I feel cause he is the last person who will keep this a secret. I shifted my thoughts considering the fact that she might not even think about me in such a way. Let's not rush with it...

Maya's POV

SHOULD I tell her? What will she think of me??? Will she like the fact that I am in love??? I had no idea what to do. After all I can't tell anyone but her. She is the closest to me. Finally after debating in my mind for the next 3 minutes, I gave in.
"Asley, well, you know how it feels to be in love don't you" her back stiffened as I said that. I knew there was no turning back. "Asley, I am in love with feroze" before I could say anything she started laughing so hard that now she was on her knees. She stood up after a minute of uncontrollable laughter and hugged me. "Are you serious???" "Maya in love??? WWOOWW"
I smiled and was already blushing...

Asley's POV

I just can't believe my ears!!! Maya is in love.... That's just amazing... Wow... The thing is that she never fell for anyone before. I asked her if I should talk to feroze but she said that I dhould talk to waleed first. She thinks that I should meet up with waleed and then think about her. I agreed to this since seeing waleed after half a year was a dream come true. I dashed for my phone and dialed waleed's number. My heartbeat increased as each beep passed by. Suddenly the line got picked up and my heart skipped a beat. "Waleed" I said barely a whisper. There was a lot of background music and it was really hard for me to hear who was on the other line. "Sorry ma'am, this is the servant speaking, actually you can't talk to mr.waleed today. He is really busy. He is getting engaged tonight. But I can forward him your message if you want"
The phone dropped from my hands and my vision got blurred. The next thing I knew was that I fell on the floor with a hard thud... "Why waleed" were my last words before passing out....

Assalam o alaikum

How are you guyss???
I was so not planning to update today... But some of you wanted it so I gave in. How was the chapter??? Describe it in one word .
I will update ASAP
UNTIL NEXT TIME.....stay blessed. ❤️❤️😘