22~ truth

Feroze's POV

Its 8:00 in the morning and she was sitting in an arm chair placed in a corner. She was deeep in thought, gazing outside.
Maya, she never woke uo before 10! Is it just because of the lies?
Well, it not "JUST" but she can at least give me a CHANCE to explain myself.
I walked UP to her but she didnt look up.
Weird...
Now what shouod i do? This girl is completely ignoring me.
I knelt down beside her and placed my hand on her knee.
"DONT TOUCH ME!!" she yelled.
Ok! Thus is way too much...

"Dont yell maya! Do you understand? I am your husband for god's sake!" I angrily shouted.

I regretted  doing that.
It wasnt her fault.
She was taken back, as if she wasnt expecting me to shout at her.

"Husband? YOU CALL YOURSELF A HUSBAND???? WELL THEN YOU ARE THE FIRST "HUSBAND" WHO LIED ABOUT HIS BACKGROUND, JUST BECAUSE He WANTED TO MARRY!!!" she yelled  back.

This argument wasnt getting us nowhere...

At this point i couldnt control my feelings.
No one was trying to understand me.
She keeps blaming, atleast give me a chance to explain maya....

I sat on the bed and started crying.
Within minutes she was beside me.

"FEROZE.?" Her voice sounded concerned.

Oh so now she is concered... i was already fuming with anger.

"NOW YOU DONT TOUCH ME!!!! YOU CALL YOURSELF A WIFE....WELL THEN YOU ARE THE FIRST "WIFE" WHO DOESNT SUPPORT HER HUSBAND WHEN HE NEEDS HER!" i yelled.

She didnt move away from me...she stayed there until i relaxed.
I looked upto find her crying face.
Basically, we both were crying. 
It wasnt her fault, and i  wont let her suffer.

I wiped her tears with my thumb.

"I left my parents in pakistan and travelled 3 years ago...when they tried to marry me off to a girl of thier choice.
I didnt want to marry at that time... it wasnt like i hated marriage but i wanted to marry someone i loved... they didn't agree.
I got out of these marriage problems somehow and arranged on moving to Chicago.
I told my parents that i would get a really good job there and that i would have everything that they wanted their son to have.
My mom supported me in everything, but when it came to marriage, they both never listened.
They were never going to allow me to marry outside my family...never.
They were even more devastated when they found out that you werent a pakistani,  i mean you weren't brought up in pakistan...
But maya, when i first saw you, i knew you were the one!
I couldnt even bare the thought of loosing you.
I know that i have done a huge mistake but it was just because i wanted to be with you....forever!
Don't worry maya, i promise i will make  everything alright...just do as I say!" I finished explaining myself.

I looked at her and she wasnt crying anymore