21~ never leave me!

Asleys's POV
The makeup artist gave me a final touch...
"Done! You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen!" She squealed.

"Thank you" I replied
Aunty was waiting for me outside...we were already late.

I walked outside and she stood up. She planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Waleed ko kitni pyari biwi milli hai." (My son has gotten a beautiful wife) she said as a tear rolled down her eye.
"Aur apko?" (What about you?)I asked
"Mujhe? Mujhe dunya ki sansei achi beti mil gayi"( I got the worlds best daughter)

I stopped tears from welling up.
She cupped my face in her hands.
"BOHOt pyari lag raho ho...bas agar tum white dress na pehenti to achaa hota! Mujhe dar Lagta hai!" ( you are looking amazing...but u shouldn't have worn the white dress...I feel scared) She said with a shaky voice.

"Mat data karein...mujhe aur waleed ko ab dunya ki koi Taaqat alag nahi kar sakti" ( don't worry, now nothing can separate me and waleed) I whispered.

We headed towards the car.

I gave maya a few rings but her phone was switched off.
That's weird, but them I realized that they might have left for their honeymoon..
Batameez mazey karahi he aur mujhe aik call be nahi ki...I angrily thought!
But deep down I was happy for them..things are happening just day way she wanted them to happen.

We reached the hall and some girls took me on the stage...in the next 10 minutes they brought waleed to the stage as well.

He was looking handsome...
It was all as if I were dreaming, so I pinched myself...I wouldn't have needed to do that if maya was here...she would have pinched me and herself a million times already!

As I came out of my thoughts, I realized that waleed was already beside me.

He sat down, and wrapped his arm around my waist, allowing no space between us.

He leaned in and whispered, "you look dead gorgeous..,well after all you are my wife!" He smirked.

I blushed. Yeah, that was all I was able to do cause my nervous system crashed!
After retaining my composure, I tried moving away from him...but his grip was too tight...as I would be taken away from him.
I laughed at the that thought.

"Waleed!! Move away...everyone is watching!" I hissed.

"1st of all, does it look like I care? You are mine, and I am never leaving you!!
And second of all, they are not looking at you stupid, they are looking at this dashing man beside you!" He winked.

I laughed lightly....this person is my world...and always will be...,

YA ALLAH! ALWAYS KEEP US HAPPY AND SAFE. BLESS ALL THE HAPPINESS ON OUR FAMILY....AND ALWAYS KEEP IS TOGETHER
I prayed silently...
Once more I looked at waleed...and at the same time he glanced towards me.
Our eyes locked and it felt like the time had stopped....

POV you guys have been waiting for...
AYAN'S POV

"Ayan beta please hamhe maaf kardo!"(please forgive us) mum cried for the millionth time.

"Mom I forgave you a long long time ago!" I replied for the millionth time as well.

I returned to my parents...moved in a new house....changed my job...changed my number...basically changed everything except, except my feelings. My feelings for her.

"To tum shaadi kyun nahi kar te ho?
I promise ayan, mein tumhe ab force nahi karoongi...hamari pasand achi nahi thi, isliye keh rahi hoon ke apni pasand se karlo..beta!" (Why don't you marry, by your own choice!)
Mom pleaded.

I have been explaining to her that I won't ever marry but she doesn't get it!!
"Mom, I am running late for office!! I told you my answer many times...please don't talk about this anymore"I replied quite irritated.

I walked towards the door and glanced back at her..
"apki pasand boori nahi thi mama! Balke apki pasand to BOHOt achi thi..tareeka ghalat tha..." I whispered lightly. ( your choice wasn't bad at all...your way was wrong!)

It had been really hard for me to throw her out of my mind....till now I haven't succeed! But it's better then before...
Her thoughts, her face, crosses my mind occasionally.

I was driving, when suddenly I applied the brakes causing my head to bump into the window.
Blood trickled, but not in a huge amount.
I got out of the car I and leaned against it...
It was the same road...
***flasback***
"Y-yes, I don't have anywhere to go"

"don't worry sister, just come with me"

"So sister, what's your name?"
" it's asley"
"on the same path on which you are"

Please don't cry, I can't see you that hopeless, asley"

***********************************************
I sat back in the car and started driving...it was the place where I first met asley...just driving like -1 more kilometer I reached feroze's house...
It was the first place I took her to...
Without thinking, I walked up to his house front and rang the bell.
Then I regretted doing that. After breaking all the contacts with them, why am I doing this now???
Deep down I just wanted to see her once...to see that she was happy...without me?

I rang the bell a couple of more times but there was no answer...
I say down on the floor and starting crying uncontrollably.

"Jab mujhe tumhari zaroorat hai to tum nahi ho mere sath, feroze!
Tum ne mujhse wada kiya tha ke tum mere Saath ho....mujhe bataya tha ke tum mujhe support karo ge...( I need feroze, but you are not here....you promised me that you will always support me...)

I got into the car, and just drove...I didn't know where, but far far away...

No one, no one in this world supports you forever....except the person that truly loves you and believes in you...

Waleed's POV
I entered our room.
It was dimly lit.
She was sitting in the center if the bed.
Her white floral dress covering most of the area.
She looked at me as soon as I entered.
I walked up to her and placed a kiss on her forehead.
I lie down on the bed, my head resting on her lap.
Her fingers moving around my smooth and creamy hair made me feel amazing.
"Never leave me!" She said after sometime.
I looked up to her.
Why would she say such a thing all of a sudden.
I couldn't make out her expression, so I simply said that I will never leave her and always stay by her side.

I quickly told her to go change and relax, since we had a really tiring day.
As she was in the bathroom, I quickly changed into my comfy clothes as well.

She came out in a long nightie, and was brushing her hair.

I went up to her, and from the back, placed a diamond necklace around her neck.
"Oh my god!! This is soo beautiful!!"
She squealed.
"It looks even better on your neck!" I replied.

We quickly got into the bed and I kissed her cheek.

She quickly dozed into a beauty sleep.

I kept looking at her until my heart allowed me to.

I fell in love with her the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once (TFIOS)

Assalam o alaikum
Ramadan Mubarak to all my readers.
May this ramadan bring happiness and blessings to your house.

How was the chapter???
Come on!!' Today I want loads and loads of comments and votes...
Pplleewaaseeeeee❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Until next time...stay blessed❤️❤️❤️