11~ how can he!?!

Waleed's POV
"Asley, I got more decorations, where are you??"
God this girl keeps herself soo busy that she doesn't even get time for herself! Thankfully I found her in her bedroom, but she wasn't fine AT ALL!!!
There- w-was bl-lood on her forehand which streamed down her right cheek. I shouldn't have entered without her permission cause she was in her sleeveless blouse but if I didn't then all those bruises would have been hidden from me for like forever... She looked up and saw me... She ran and hugged me- something I soo wasn't expecting!!
"Asley please tell me it wasn't ayan who did this!?!?"
"Waleed, why weren't you there when I needed you!! He hurt me more from inside waleed!" She whispered between painful sobs.
I am gonna kill that bastard!
"Asley, please sit down, I will call maya and she will come and bandage your wounds!"
I was about to leave for a teaching someone a lesson when her soft and smooth hands caught me.
"Can't you do it?!"
I stared at her for like 10 seconds taking in what she just said...
I am sure I looked really stupid staring at her like that.
"Cause It hurts, that's why" she added looking away.
I had no idea what to say, well I am a na mehram to her and I simply can't do it... "Asley, I think it would be best to call Maya!" I said being sorry.
Even though she was hurt badly she managed to flash a smile." Waleed. I am blessed with a person who wouldn't touch a na mehram( a person who you are allowed to marry... But aren't allowed to have physical contact before marriage) love you..."
I left with that! Anger was boiling in me. How could that idiot touch her. I stormed into his room to find him sitting on the bed. Without thinking i punched his face. HOW DARE YOU?!?!....YOU FREAKING PERSON, I AM GONNA KILL YOU" I yelled giving him another punch on his face. Blood gushed out and I felt satisfied. He made his move and I couldn't stop him cause I saw asley entering the room. He slammed my head with a steel rod. My head felt dizzy and the pain was unbearable. I couldn't fight him anymore.
Held my collar and started screaming: " SHE IS MINE. IF SHE HADN'T RAN AWAY THEN I WOULD HAVE BEEN WITH HER FOREVER...WHY DOESN'T ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT!?!! HUH?? IF IT WASNT ME THAT SAVED HER THEN SHE WOULD HAVE ENDED UP BEING FOUND AND FORCED TO MARRY ME....I WON't LET GO OF SOMETHING THAT WAS MEANT TO BE MINE." He yelled.
His eyes were red from anger and pain.
Before I got the chance to do anything, asley came up to me and cupped my face in her hands."please waleed, stop?, let's go, please??!?"
Ayan sat down but he was somewhere else, in his own thoughts...
"If you don't marry me, then feroze will divorce maya on the first night of their marriage!" He blurted out.
I saw asley bending down, on the level of his knee. She held his knee with her badly swollen hands. "Please ayan, don't B-bring them in this, p-pleassee" she sobbed.
I couldn't see her near someone, not that close. Even though it was for the sake of her best friend. Anger raged in me and I pulled her up without being aware of the tightness of my grip.
"DON'T BEG HIM,DO YOU UNDERSTAND!?!!?" I yelled.i regretted it. Cause her eyes stung with painful tears.
She managed a nod "waleed, I-it's h hurrting M-mee" she cried, and that's when I let her go.
"You both have hurt me since I came here, please don't get maya into this, please!?!?.... Do all you want to do with me, I will go through the violence and taunts of you both but please don't make her suffer" she pleaded now in tears...

Maya's POV
Uuffff, we had a great time!!!! MY PARENTS ACCEPTED... I was jumping from inside! Never been more happy in my life. Can't wait to go home and tell asley all about it. If it wasn't for her then I wouldn't have come to this stage. We were really near to our mansion when feroze told me that he needed to go to the supermarket. He dropped me off and with his dashing smile, left the driveway!
To my surprise the door was unlocked and as I entered I sensed that there was trouble. Something wasn't right.
As I crept upstairs to asley's room I heard screams from ayan's. They startled me because they weren't unfamiliar but the were really familiar. It was asley, ayan and waleed. At first I thought not to eavesdrop but when i heard ayan screaming, "If you don't marry me, then feroze will divorce maya on the first night of their marriage."My eyes stung from keeping the tears back. I heard asley pleading not to drag me in this and that's when I made up my mind. She had gone through a lot and she shouldn't suffer. My next step will make many people hurt and might be not a good idea but I had to do it for asley's sake... I can't let her go through any of this!!
I knew from the start that this journey will have its ups and downs... And believe me everything had just started, a gut feeling told me that there is worse to come...

Assalam o alaikum
How are you all?? Was it a good chapter, please comment cause I need a satisfied feedback from each and everyone of you...
What is maya gonna do??? Any ideas!?!?
Btw, that the most pretty MAYA on the side.
And this chap is for minahil514
Please comment guys!! It's takes 5 seconds!!
***I found this great book called my life your rules by Proud__Muslimah so do read it cause I found it completely amusing***
Until next time.....stay blessed❤️❤️