9 ~trapped

Surprise!!! Yeah updated fast didn't I?? 😉 this one is for Proud__Muslimah ...dashing feroze on the side😍
Asley's POV
maya helped me to my bedro- guest room. I would not call it my bedroom, I am here as a guest and would soon leave with waleed after my nikkah. I was quite upset when waleed told me how ayan behaved with him. I am sure ayan knows by now that I am his runaway bride but he should also know that he helped me as a fact of humanity. I could never love him. Not because I was being forced to marry him but because my heart is already with someone else. Ayan is a really good person, in fact he is really kind and caring. Ya ALLAH please help me, please make it easier for ayan to understand that I can't be his. You have helped me in every difficulty then please stay with me in this one. I quickly went to the bathroom and made wadhu (abolution) and prayed Isha. I was making dua when maya came in. Her eyes look dark, she had been crying all this time when I was in the hospital. I couldn't believe she called waleed. I didn't even talk to him. I have no idea how to face him after all this. I sure gave him another chance but I think I need time and some explinations as well. "Asley, I am sorry for calling waleed without your permission, but he was your only cure!"
I wiped Maya's tear and told her that what she did was perfectly fine. I told her to wash her face and we both headed for dinner. Something I was completely dreading. I didn't want to face them both togather. We reached down stairs and everyone was seated around the dining table. Me and asley sat down beside each other. Waleed was in front of me and feroze was in front of maya. Ayan was on my right. The silence on the dining table was way too awkward. I thought of breaking it when suddenly waleed spoke.
W: pack your stuff asley, we would be leaving soon and thank you soo much for keeping asley in for a night! This girl is really crazy she would have ended up no where.
M: where are you guys leaving to??
W: well, I am taking asley back to her parents and then we will get married. INSHALLAH.
The thought of going back made me scared but waleed was with me so I shouldn't be.
Ayan: SHE. IS.GOING.NO WHERE. She is my guest and she should take permission first.
My eyes shot up to him. How could he? It's my life I make the decision!
W: who do you think you are to give her permission or not?
Ayan: well, if you really wanna know so let me tell you all-
He paused and my hearth sank my legs trembled and my stomach hurt.
Ayan: she was supposed to marry me.SHE RAN AWAY AND ENDED UP IN MY ARMS!!! I WONT LET YOU GO SO EASILY!?!!? I HOPE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!
His voice was so harsh. A tear escaped my eye and I just couldn't make eye contact with anyone. Not waleed, feroze nor maya. I kept looking down as if I wasn't even here. I had no idea how to resolve this problem. I needed time and I am sure that waleed and ayan both are really impatient. None of them would listen to me. Suddenly, an idea popped in my mind. "I won't do the nikkah until two love birds get married" I winked at maya and she blushed. Feroze turned red and looked the other way. He turned to me with a big grin on his face. "Come on feroze, propose her already!! It's not good to keep a princess waiting!"I whispered to him.
This way waleed would stay close to me while the preparations are taking place and it will give ayan time to cool down. Then I will talk to ayan later, and me and waleed will be able to leave after the wedding... I just hope things go as planned, cause something in ayan's eyes is telling me to prepare myself for the worst...

MAYA's POV
Uff.... I love this girl!! She seriously said it!!'even though the conversation on the table was getting heated she managed... I seriously luv her. After a bit of more discussions we decided that the wedding will take place next week. All this time waleed kept glancing at asley in the most beautiful way. But the way ayan's body stiffened at his glances was troubling me more and more. All that anger in his eyes, made me shiver. YA ALLAH please protect asley from this evil man! I would never leave asley alone with him I mentally promised myself. I just hope that asley's plan succeeds and she and waleed leave after the wedding. Btw, feroze looked dead gorgeous when he blushed. We sure were two love birds... This would be the best week of my life. Now the major plan is convincing my parents... I hope that part goes well...I headed to the guest room. Me and asley are gonna share it tonight since it's to late and I can't go home now. Waleed said he would live in a near by hotel. Even though, feroze tried convincing him to stay he said it would be better for him and some other people if he simply leaves. By "Other people" he referred to ayan. How generous of him. I am quite thrilled to watch this battle of love. I sure am on waleed and asley's side but something in feroze's eyes, when he looks at ayan tells me that he isn't thinking the same...

FEROZE's POV
I was in my bed and kept thinking about the conversation at dinner. I am really happy that me and maya finally got to a point, well thanks to asley. But ayan's mood was really bothering me. What he said kept repeating in my mind. I was really hurt that he didn't tell me anything about this in the first place. He loved her, I could see it in his eyes. I can't let him down not at all. Waleed was my friend as well but ayan was supposed marry her. She can't just run away from him. She can't do whatever she likes, things don't go that way. I have made up my mind that I will support ayan to any extinct. Asley will be his...only his. I just hope this decision doesn't affect my relation with maya. Uff she looked so beautiful when she blushed. I know I am supposed to lower my gaze and I promise ALLAH that I will try to keep my distance with her till the wedding. After all, soon she'll be all mine. The part of meeting her parents is freaking me out and I think it would be best to doze off...

Assalam o alaikum
Liked it?? So vote and comment!!!
Couldn't add ayan and waleed's POV in this one cause now theirs is gonna get complex!! So let's say that once I get 20 comments on this one... I WILL UPDATE A CHAPTER ONLY OF AYAN's and WALEED's POV... I know I am being a bit evil but I need your feedback to make myself motivated to write complex and interesting chapters!❤️❤️❤️ come on then, start commenting!!!
Until next time... Stay blessed❤️❤️