7~ she was never mine

Yyyiiippppeeeee!!!!!! WANNA GVE YOU ALL A BIG SQUEEZZEEEE HUG!!!!
Uffff this story ranked #26 in spiritual..... Guys thank you soooo super much. You all are superb supporters!!!!! 100 votes❤️❤️❤️❤️ I can't tell you how happy I am and here is a good long chappy just for you amazing ppl out there!!!!
.
.
.
.
Many ppl told me that they can't view the pictures of the characters that I am uploading..... Here is maya on the side... Let me know if you can't see her......and please guyss start commenting, believe me it makes me sad to have no feed back from you!!! Start commenting before I stop writing.... Jk, I won't but start to comment please .....😘😘😘

Maya's POV
HE is getting engaged tonight... Those words hit me soo hard that I just slumped into the chair behind me.... What in the world is asley going through? She doesn't deserve any of this. Then why is this happening to her?? Anger raged in me, I feel like slapping waleed hard, so hard that he can realize what he has done or is going to do... The person who asley ran away for is now holding someone else's hand, how can he move on??!!
Asley was deep in her thoughts and her mobile was on the side table. She would never let me talk to waleed so I didn't bother taking permission from her. Why should I?? I have a right to do this, she is just like my sister. I can't let her go through any of this... Not alone...
I went out of the ward and searched for waleed's number. There were hearts in front if his name... Anger filled once more, I won't let him ruin asley!!!
I called and after three beeps waleed picked up...
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE????!!?! ASLEY, SHE RAN AWAY FOR YOU, SHE WAS IN ICU, BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOU Are GETTING MARRIED!!!!!! WHAT TYPE OF STUPID MAN ARE YOU?!??!? SHE IS DYING AND- I was cut off in the middle of my sentence by a firm voice,a voice filled with so much care and so much love, I was completely taken back!!.... Which hospital is she in?????
Northeastern ward#23...

Waleed's POV
I needed air, I couldn't breath. She is suffering, because of me!! This thought itself made me hate myself soo much, I had no idea how I was going to face her.i knew she would never move on, she would never leave me. Two years, we have spent two years to-gather, we loved each other so much... How can I leave. It would bring a lot of shame on my family if I just leave without giving a valid reason. YA ALLAH, PLEASE HELP ME... I NEED YOU!!!
All the guests were sitting in our living room. I entered and cleared my throat.
"Mom, remember feroze, my friend , yeah he had a really bad accident and might not be able to survive... He needs me" "I will be back in a week and then we can continue the ceremony" with that I left not meeting anyone's questioning eye except my mom. She followed me to my room, and held my shoulders. "Waleed, my son, is asley alright?" Tears streamed down my face. I wonder how mothers get to know everything. "No mom, she really needs me"
"Take care and be back soon, ok?"
"Ok"
With that I left for the airport...

Ayan's POV
"Excuse me?" I turned around to see a man in his early 20's. Can you please tell me where ward #23 is? That is miss asley's room, Who are you, and why do you want to meet her? I realized that my tone got harsh. I saw that guy turn red with anger.. "I am her husband, and who do you think you are to ask me this question?!?!" I thought to stop this conversation right here. Asley, is not responding since the last 2 hours at all, and this is not the moment for any argument. If waleed is the only thing that can bring her back to life so none of us should stop him... She loves him, then why am I acting as if she was mine from the beginning, because to be honest to myself, she was never mine....

Assalam o alaikum
How are you all??? I luved how some of you guys commented!!!!
Believe me your feedback means everything...😘
You guys are praying for my exams aren't you?!!?!? Luv you all❤️❤️❤️
Btw, can you see maya or not??? If you can then isn't she pretty??🌹🌹This chapter ws for another special supporter: Mish1Dforever ....
Until next time.... Stay blessed.