23~ honey moon

Waleeds's POV

"Nooo" I groaned as rays of sunlight entered my eyes.
"What no? Ab uth Jain ap...kitne lazy hein? ( now wake up, you are soo lazy!)
I heard the most beautiful voice say the most annoying sentence.

"Yaar tum hard in itna jaldi kyun uth jati ho?( why do you wakeup soo early?) I asked still sleepy.

She didn't reply derictly, lol she doesn't have a comeback.
Wait that never happens, my wifey always has a comeback.
I looked up to see if she really doesn't have an answer to me.
She was staring at me straight through my eyes.
"Shaadi ko sirf 3 hafte huway hein, aur app mujhse itni jaldi tang ho gai? ( it's been only 3 weeks and you are already upset with me?)" she said in a serious tone.

Aik to ye bhot jaldi emotional ho jati he.(she always gets emotional)

I got up and walked up to her.
We were just inches apart, I looked into her eyes but she was still serious.

Yaar waleed, kuch Aisa Bol ke ye khush hojay...( I think I should say something to make her happy)

"Tum mujhse Mohobbat hi nahi karte...door hato!" She hissed pushing me back.

It hurted my feelings when she did like that. I was just kidding.

"Asley, tumhe kya hogaya he? Aise kyun kar rahi ho? Mein mazak kar raha tha Jaan....tumse nahi to aur kise Mohobbat karoon ga mein?
I am sorry, mein tumse next time aisi baat nahi karoonga! ( I am sorry my dear..I was just kidding. If you don't like it then I won't talk to you this way next time) I whispered, sitting on my knees in front of her.

Come on say something....

Suddenly she bursted and started laughing.
"Shakal Dekhi thi apni...mein to tumhe Dara rahi thi..mazak mein serious thi! ( did you see your face...lol..I was just kidding!) she said between laughs.

"ASLEY!!! I hate youuuu!!!!!" I yelled as I tickled her until she was out of breath.

What can I do with this girl...

Asley's POV

Ufff!!! Haas haas ke peth me dard hogaya!!! ( my stomach hurts from laughing)

Aunty called us to have breakfast.

There is no maid in the house, so I prepared the food.
I still remember the first day when I prepared lunch....omgeeee I was soo nervous.
Thanks to ALLAH that everyone in this house loves whatever food I cook...

I placed everything on the table and we sat down to have breakfast.

"Why don't you guys plan to go on a honeymoon?" Aunty asked.
Suddenly waleed chocked up on his first bite.

"HONEYMOoN??? WITH HER??? ALLAH TOUBA...kaisi bataein karrahi hein ap??? Kya ap ko apne beta ki zindagi ka khayal nahi.....Poore honey moon mein mujhe pagal karde gi ye!!!( what are you even saying...this girl wil make me crazy)" he said in a panicked tone.

Batameez...kamre se bahar bhi meri bezeti karaiga....

"Oh just shut up waleed...my daughter in law is the best...I am worried that she will get crazy by living with you!" Aunty laughed.

Suddenly I felt waleed's smooth grip on my hand from underneath the table.
I looked at him and his eyes met mine and he caught them there.

"I am just kidding mom. It would be a pleasure to be with my princess!" He said still looking at me.

I turned red...I'm sure I did!

"GREAATT!!! Why don't you guys leave tommorow evening?? Your dad got two first class tickets to have a weeks tour to any country..." Aunty suggested.

"Why not mom..wherever my princess wants to go!" Waleed said finally breaking his stare.

The rest of the time I didn't say anything...I really wasn't expecting to go on a honeymoon.
And since we are leaving tommorrow, I am simply wondering that how in the world will I be able to pack things this fast,

Soon we all were done with the breakfast.
I was about to clean the table but aunty told me to start packing while she will do it.

I agreed to her...cause believe me, no one can argue with waleed's mom!

We entered our room, and waleed spun me around.

He pushed me back until I was in contact with the wall.
"Asley, so where do you want to go?" He asked as he kissed my cheek.
"Ummm, DISNEYLAND!!!" I squealed.
"What??! That's not even romantic!" He groaned.
"Please waleed pleassee!!!" I pleaded.
"Jaan, I will take you to Disneyland really really soon....you know, with our kids!" He winked.
Really really soon + with our kids...ajeeb insaan hai ye.

"Waleed. Fine!!! But it should be soon." I said and pouted my mouth looking sad

"ok then I know a really nice place for now!!! Its a surprise so you start packing!" He said.

Suddenly his phone started ringing.

He lay on the bed and picked up the phone while I started taking out the clothes.

That's one of his bad habits...he always talks on the phone usually by lying down....

"Umm I am sorry doctor Steven...we can have the appointment after one week please......yes...ok....thank you so much doctor!" He said.

Doctor..,why is waleed having a check up with a doctor.
"Waleed, kya hua? Tum kyun appointment le rahe ho? ( waleed what's wrong? Why are you having an appointment with your doctor?)" I asked concerned.

"Nothing Yaar...woh mujhe BOHOt sar mein dard tha...nothing serious sweetheart!" He replied casually.

"Are you sure?" I asked still not feeling relieved.

" ofcourse!!! Now let's pack together come on!" He said.

And we both started helping other pack our bags.

Assalam o alaikum
How are you all?
Please comment on this chapter since I will be waiting!!
I know the  chapters might be short but i continuously keep updating soo....yeah!
the dedication goes to all my readers who commented on the previous chapter since all your comments make me happy:
unknown141110
@mfdiamond
@Samary1224
@fanz16
@fatimaanzar3