Kian Lawley > Krista

Request: kristalawley2016
Sorry its so late, I hope you like it.

The tips of my lips curved into a small smile as I raked my fingers through the light roots of my naturally light brown hair, the rest of the class laughing at my previous comment, even the French teacher looked down and tried to compress her smile. A warm feeling surged through me. I love making people smile or laugh, potentially I could be brightening someone's crappy day and the thought of that makes me smile. Plus, I find it really difficult to keep quiet an keep my thoughts actually in my head.

The end of school echoed in the empty halls before syncing with the class bell that was drowned out from the scraping of chair, the conversations of the rest of the students and the teacher yelling out the deadline for the homework. Grabbing my dark rimmed glasses from the top of the language book I slipped them back over my eyes and stood up, the chair pressing on the back of my knees as I smoothly threw my bag over my shoulder and sauntered out the classroom. Making sure I took my time so the halls would be less crowded.

"Hey, Krista right. I love your hair" a dark skinned girl came up from the side of me and gently glided her fingers down a thick strand of my hair, letting it drop down a few inches above the curve of my waist then looking to me, a warm and genuine smile drawn on her face.

"Thank you, I love your nose piercing. Um..."
"Zimazile, but call me Zim" she pulled her had bag over further up her shoulder and gestured for me to follow her on the journey to get out the halls.

"So, your first day and everyone already loves you" her smile still stuck to her face yet it was still genuine and insanely pretty to look at. Turning the corner and walking towards the entrance I breathe a laugh.
"Love? I doubt that"
"Seriously, you ooze confidence. You're practically one of us already" she slung her arm across my shoulders, bringing me a little closer but I didn't mind at all.

"I wouldn't say confident. More like not thinking before I speak" We stepped into the blazing Californian heat that I have still to get used to. My figure casted a ridged shadow behind me as I walked down the steps of the school, walking around the back to the carpark area whilst talking about everything and anything with Zim as if we were already best friends.

Once we got to the carpark I leant against the door of her car, herself sitting on top of the hood both of us wanting to soak up the sun as much as we could. In the corner of my eye I saw a good looking guy leaning against a brick column that merged with the bottom few steps. His hair messily styled into a quif, shades over his eyes and cigarette laced in his fingers which made me scowl. Zim noticed my sour expression and turned to find what I was glaring at.

"That my friend is Kian Lawley, basic bad boy: intimidating, mysterious, hot enough to put the equator to shame but unfortunately off limits. He's not into the dating scene; but he's hot though so we just stare and thank the Lord for that hard to reach gift"

Quickly glancing at my friend, then back at Kian I let my mind make up an irrational idea. 
"Do'ya know what I find unattractive?" I paused, taking slow steps over to the hood of the car, "guys who smoke" and with that I started walking over to the hot, yet typical high school bad boy, a thudding sound behind me as she jumped off the hood of the car and walked a few steps behind me.

"Seriously, what are you going to do? What happened to the 'be a good girl and stay out of drama' plan?" I continued to walk over to the boy hasn't noticed me coming over yet.

"It's a pet peeve" I shrugged, I don't really have a good understanding of why I'm actually doing this, but something about this guy is attracting me to him. Like how a magnet would with another magnet with an opposite charge. Finally he looked up directly at me, through the dark shades I could see his eyes rolling subtly and his body sink further into the bricks he was leaning on. 

He pressed the cancer stick up to his lips and inhaled deeply, holding it in until I was a few feet away from him when he exhaled the white smoke, causing me to hold my breath so I didn't have to suffer from that vile smell. 
"Four eyes, if I was you I'd march my pretty ass back over to that car" he said with little to no emotion. I rolled my eyes and  jutted my hip out, something I did naturally when I stood up still.

"And if I were you I'd stop smoking. Its not attractive, actually its kind of a waste of a pretty little boy like you"  Zim scoffed discreetly from behind me, Kian on the other hand widened his hand, a shocked, challenging look over took his face for a brief few seconds before it turned back into its most likely normal emotionless state. Through those blackened sunglasses I saw his eyes roam up and down my body shamelessly before landing on my lips and staying there.  

"And how do you plan on stopping me princess?" He tossed the burnt out white roll onto the floor and got put another one, lighting it and pressing it to his mouth, taking a dramatically long drag out of it. Without thinking I pinched the tip lightly in between my thumb and finger, a small spark of heat burning my skin briefly.

I dropped the cigarette as Kian took a double take and bent over to the side, coughing out the smoke and letting it swirl into the air, causing it to smell disgusting. After his coughing fit he stood back up, an unreadable expression on his face. For God knows why I took a step closer and softly brushed my thumb over his bottom lip, my fingers lightly caressing his jaw.

"See, girls like it better when their kiss doesn't taste like tobacco" and before he could say anything else Zim grabbed my by the arm and tugged me back, I turned around to see Kian still staring at me, his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"What the hell was that?!" she questioned as she hauled me into her car,
"I honestly have no idea!" I rubbed my forehead as the shock of what I just did started to sink in.

A few days later

I walked into the empty yard of the school, I didn't think I'd be this early but oh well. I'll guess I can wander around the school and get used to it. As I walked up the steps to the doors a cool breeze hit my face and skin. Suddenly my back was pressed against the wall, a tall  familiar figure in front of me with his fingers curled through the two front belt loops of my jeans. Our chests were only centimeters away along with our faces. 

"Krista? Isn't it" he said, his eyes darting from my lips to my brown eyes. I stared up at him, he was a even better looking up close.
"Yeah" I breathed, my heart picking up the pace and my skin tingling at how close he was.

He scanned my face before speaking, "Kian Lawley" I nodded and let him continue,
"How in hell do you do this to me?" He muttered to himself. I rose my eyebrow.

"Do what?"
"I don't know and that's what I want to find out" he unclasped his fingers from my jeans and laced his hand with mine instead. A spark of electricity surged through my hand as he led me into the building, his body closely attached to mine. I watched him as he took a piece of gum out his pocket and pushed it into his mouth.

"No cigarette?" He tuned the corner and led me up the stairs, our hands still locked, he looked down at me with a unsure smile.
"Gave them up"

Idk if I like how I wrote this one.
Oh and btw I'm just so thick! I didn't know you had to press the enter button when I tag someone's username. A year on Wattpad and I only just realized!!