Kian Lawley > Chapstick Challenge

Kian's POV

"Hey y/n can you film with me?" I paced around my room avoiding the set up filming space.
" Sure what type of video are you thinking?" her angelic voice said through the phone,
"Um the chapstick challenge..." I smiled nervously and plopped down on my bed and landing on my stomach.

"Kian... we're not datin-" I felt the hotness of my reddening cheeks as I cut her off quickly "No no. As friends, like how Ricky did it a few months ago" I sat up and chewed my thumbnail nervously.

"Kian-"
"Please" I dragged out my words. She stayed silent as if she was thinking about it. "Please y/n i bought a crap ton of these things and no-one else would do this with me" I whined.

She let out a defeated groan
"Fine but I don't want any awkwardness between us"
"Definitely not. Can we film now?"
"Sure. See ya in 10" and with that she hung up.

My smile widened uncontrollably, I danced around the room. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I'm going to kiss my crush! But what if something goes wrong. I immediately stopped happy dancing and started biting my thumbnail starting to get immensely nervous.

I sprinted into the bathroom. I need to get ready for her!

.   .   .

"So today we're doing something really... weird" I looked into the camera then too y/n who looked extremely nervous. I could tell because she always messed with her white chord bracelet. I but my lip anxiously and continued to introduce the video  

.   .   .

The start of the video wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be. Y/n was making fun of how everyone I asked before her denied me which I'm glad they did. I like being around her and I hope this thing doesn't ruin our relationship "Y/n close your eyes" I chose a bright yellow one from the box and popped the lid off.

"Kian I feel weird"
"You don't have to do it if you don't want to. I don't want you too feel like I'm forcing you to do-" I said a little to hastily. She gave me a small smile and an adorable chuckle
"Just please promise it wont be awkward" I smiled and applied the chapstick around my lips. She closed her eyes as I placed my hand on the skin of her neck and chin. I took a deep breath.

Its now or never. I connected my lips with her soft ones. The next thing I knew she was kissing back. With my free hand I gripped her upper leg and pulled her closer to me, she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and my waist. It felt amazing! Like we were meant to be.

"Lemon" she mumbled cutting off the kiss. I connected our lips without word. I felt her smile through the amazing kiss. "Kian" I hummed a yes. "You haven't turned the camera on".

I unwillingly broke the kiss and looked to the switched off camera and blushed a little.
"Awe Kian Lawley's blushing" she cooed.

I laughed and looked into her eyes. "Y/n, can we. Um. Can we go on a-"

"Sure thing Kian" she gave me an award winning toothy smile and connected our lips together.