Kian Lawley > Labour

Kian's POV

I sprinted threw the many glass doors, ignoring the strange glares I got from the nurses. "Where is she?!" I yelled through my panting as I pushed open the doors of the private waiting room.

All eyes went to me: Y/N 's friends, a few youtubers and viners and all the ex O2L members minus Ricky were here. Y/F/N stood up and walked menacingly towards me.

"You have no right to be here you fucker!" She hissed probably loud enough for the nurses at the front desk to hear.

"Actually yes I fucking do" I stood up straight and scowled at her which seemed to annoy her a lot more than she already was.
"You know you have some nerve to come here and say that. May I remind you THAT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT Y/N INTO THIS SHIT" her cheeks flushed a deep red. Jc came up from behind her and whispered to her to sit down but she shook him off.

"You put Y/N here. You made her suffer for months on end and you have the nerve of thinking you belong here"

"I haven't made her suffer!" I raised my voice to defend myself but Y/F/N just rolled her eyes.
"How the fuck would you know. After one year of being together you fucked her and left in the night and no ones seen you since! What type of fucked up person would do that?" I was lost for words,

"You do know what that means don't you Kian" she said sarcastically, "Ya know cum and run, ejaculate and evacuate"

I hung my head down in shame at the memories of what I did.

"Don't feel sorry for yourself Kian. This is all your fault" And with that Jc sat her back down in her seat.

Ever since that night I could never forgive myself. After me and her did it she fell asleep, I was about to sleep with her but I looked over to the bin. My condom was hanging out of it so I wen to dispose of it properly. But when I went to pick it up I saw a huge rip. Y/N was going to be pregnant and at the time I thought it was the end of the world. That my life was over. So I did the dumbest thing ever and took off.

I left the city for around nine months to clear my head but when I found out she was going into labour I instantly came back.

There was a second of silence until there was a loud shout,

"TELL ME TO CALM DOWN ONE MORE TIME I FUCKING SWEAR TO GOD... IM GONNA PUSH TWO KIDS OUT MY DAMN VAGINA, HOW CAN I BE CALM?!" I chuckled quietly along with everyone else. That's Y/N alright.
WAIT... two kids! Whose with her?

"I need to be in there, she needs me" I rushed to the door but Y/F/N stopped me.
"She needED you before and you weren't there"

"Shut the fuck up. My kids are being born in there and no ones with Y/N!" I was on the verge of tears. I needed to see her and my upcoming kids.

"Ricky's in there with her so sit your ass down" she scolded. Knowing I wasn't going to get anywhere I took a few steps back and leaned against the wall and tried to calm down. A few minutes later Ricky popped out the door.

"How's she doing?" Connor asked. He looked tired and stressed as hell.
"Um. She changed her mind. She wants to give birth the natural way" Y/F/N gasped, "But that's way more painful, especially if she's having twins"

"The doctors told her the babies would be safer passing through the natural way so she agreed to do it" I interrupted their conversation and stood in front of Ricky. "Dude I need to be in there!" I pleaded trying to get past him but Ricky blocked the entrance

"I'm sorry Kian I really am but Y/N doesn't want to see you" before I could reply there was an ear shattering scream from Y/N.

Ricky ran back in followed by three other doctors as Sam pulled me back into a spare seat next to him and rubbed circles on my back. I just sat there with my head in my hands knowing that there was no way I'm gonna be allowed in there.

. . .

Its been thirty minutes and Y/N's screams became louder and more and more doctors and nurses entered her room which made me worry more and more. What if somethings wrong. I picked up my head to see a nurse walking in looking panicked and pushing along a metal trolly/table thing full of scary looking equipment. I bolted towards the nurse and grabbed her shoulders.

"What's happening in there is she okay? Are the babies okay? What's all that stuff?!" I said frantically. The nurse told me to keep breathing, then she shook her head no.
"Why what's happened?" my eyes started to tear up as my mind instantly went into dark situations of what's going wrong in that room.

"Y/N's having triplets. And her body's unstable" the nurse rushed before jogging into the room slamming the door in my face. I stood there weak and speechless. Tears that once threatened to trickle down my face were now spilling in litres.

"Oh my God" the rest of the guys whispered in shock. I turned around slowly to see almost everyone in tears. And the people that weren't crying were praying for her. Slowly I resumed back to my seat next to Trevor and Sam. Anxiety taking over my body.

. . .

What felt like years later but in reality were minutes later Ricky emerged from the door being pulled away by a nurse. "Ma'am I need to be in there for her-" "No Mr Dillon you need to come with me"

"Ricky?" He turned to us,

"Its bad in there. She broke my hand, I'll be back in a few minutes I promise" he called as he was dragged into another room. My foot started to vibrate uncontrollably and my eyes trickled even more tears. Turning my now dry cheek skin wet again.

I closed my eyes. I could hear the door opening and closing as more and more doctors came in and out. I can hear Y/N screaming and fluently using every cuss word known to man. I can hear the almost inaudible prayers everyone were saying and their sobs. I can hear Y/N's heart monitor beep rapidly and Ricky's voice getting louder as he passed me with probably a cast on his hand. I can hear the doctors and nurses trying to help her. All of this struggling because of me. All of this was because of me...

. . .

"Kian!" I shot my head up and squinted at the bright lights of the hospital. I looked around to see a doctor standing in front of us all. Everything was quiet until he spoke.
"Is everyone here for Y/N L/N?" we all nodded or mumbled a 'yes'

"Is she okay" Y/F/N blurted out with a raspy voice, as if she's been crying endlessly for the many hours we've been sitting here.

"All three of the babies births have been successful. Two healthy boys and one healthy girl" we all sighed in relief but I still held my breath. What about Y/N?

"Ms L/N unfortunately is a different story. Due to her young age and the unusual amount of time spent in labour her body couldn't handle it. After the final push her heart rate plummeted rapidly until there was nothing at all,"

My breathing stuttered as I let out a huge sob.
"Fortunately she's been revived. But she hasn't awoken yet"

"You mean she's in a coma?"
"As of this time. We don't know" I interrupted the doctor by standing up, causing my seat to bang into the wall.

"I need to see her" I said sternly. The doctor gave me a sympathetic look,

"How are you related to-"
"I'm the father of those children" I blurted out earing a shocked and confused look from the doctor.

"He's right sir. He's the father but the man with Y/N now is the boyfriend" Y/F/N said weakly looking at me with a glimpse pity. She must've felt bad for me.

"Alright then" the doctor opened the door for me and without a second hesitation I walked in. The door closing behind me.