Teen Wolf > Who's Really The Bad Guy

Aaand here's another Teen Wolf related idea that popped into my head...

(Read the bold at the bottom!)

I've been siting here for days all alone, my back pressed hard against the cold metal wall with one knee brought up to my chest, the other straightened out on the cement floor. My head leant against the wall with my messy, knotted hair flowing over my left shoulder, dry mud was sticking to my skin along with dry blood staining the corner of my lip and the white, tight strappy vest I was wearing. My eyes had a tint of red with dark circles under my eyes to compliment them. The surprisingly spacious cell resembling room was all quiet expect for the distant banging of music and small chattering to quiet for me to hear.

I've been here for a little over a month and during my time here I've learned a few lessons, for instance:
Don't think about anything. They can hear you.
Don't feel any emotions. They can smell it.

And
Don't resent them, or you'll be punished. 

You'll be surprised how long it took me to learn the last one. Ever since they found me I would do anything in my power to fight them off but as you can tell by my current situation. Rebelling didn't really work out. I closed my eyes tightly, trying not to think about the brutal mental and physical torture that has happened to me over the month.

So I stopped. I stopped struggling a few days ago and now the only time I see them is when they walk past my cell door, and even then I don't pick up my head to look back at them, instead I keep my eyes glued to the opposite wall as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

Actually I've been staring at this wall for days. Not moving at all.
"Awe, looks like the doggy's been tamed" A snide girl voice echoed through the empty room. I slowly turned my head to see not one person. But all of them. The whole pack spilling into the room. A bright yellow spot-light thing turned on which made me squint.

The person who talked held up a bottle of water. "Here, you look like you haven't eaten or drank in days" I growled quietly, not finding the energy to go any further. She smirked and started pouring the bottle of water into a dog bowl. Then slipping it across the floor for it to hit my leg. Small amounts of water spilling on its journey.

"Need anything to make your stay more comfortable" She glared at me.
"You could start off by taking of these cuffs" I moved my hand, the jingling of chains following after it. Another  girl from behind everyone waked over to me with a key and surprisingly unlocked my hand.

The minute I heard the chains break I brought my hand to my body and rubbed it gently. I looked at the deep cuts the cuffs made. I watched as they slowly started to heal.
"Why did you do that for?"
"This is all wrong. She's still a werewolf"
"She's the bad one" I laughed dryly at there comment which made them all turn to me.

"I'm the bad one?" I started to laugh again, but before I could finish my sentence one of them walked a few steps closer to me.

"Well good guys don't necessarily kill innocent people to death" he flailed is hands around.
"Oh come on Stiles don't be like that. After all we're friends" Scott walked up to me and crouched down.

"Long time no see Scott. Can you tell the banshee to lay of" I smiled sweetly to Lydia who glared at me. She's always hated me with a die hard passion and when they caught me I can tell she loved every minute of torturing me.

"Y/N. Why did you come back" Scott ignored my comment and tried to be civil with me.
"Is it a crime if I wanted to see my old friends?" I heard Scott's heartbeat rise. He was getting angry.

"Y/N I want answers. Not the bullshit you've been saying this past month" I stayed quiet, smirking just to annoy him.
"Come on. Just tell me why your really here and I'll let you go" he tried a different approach. I saw the the others gave him a look in disbelief.
"Dude really. She's a werewolf murderer. Emphasis on murderer" Stiles said from behind him.
"Yeah and she was also your friend" Allison said from behind Derek.
"Not anymore" I looked over to Stiles and put my hand over my heart,

"That really hurt my heart Stiles" he rolled his eyes and I averted my attention back to Scott who was staring at me. Examining me.

"I'll let you go. I promise"  I sat up and slowly leaned next to his ear. 

"I don't believe you" I whispered. Suddenly I felt a hand tightly cupping my neck pushing me back against the cold wall.
I looked into Scott's eyes to see them turn a bright color. He growled, his werewolf teeth peeking though. 

He growled something at me but I wasn't paying attention until his hand gripped tighter. I felt my blood start to boil and my eyes change their color. I growled and payed attention to Scott.

"Everything we've been through Y/N. Everything you me and Stiles have been through. Remember that, all our classes together, playing lacrosse every day after school. You were one of us but just tell me why. Please. Why did you turn into a bad guy?"

For the hundredth time I laughed coldly, "Me the bad guy? Just remember who's the one being starved and tortured in a cell. Who's the one being strangled? To me it looks like you guys are the bad ones"

Sorry for the crapiness. If you didn't understand the plot it was basically that y/n was an old friend to Stiles, Scott and the rest of the Pack (except for Lydia) until she joined the 'bad werewolves' and started to kill people. Scott's pack captured her and locked her in a cell.

They've tried to torture the answers out of her but it didn't work. This made them all question who's the bad guy in all this.