Kian Lawley > Omegle

"What if something goes wrong?" I ask Y/F/N who was searching Omegle.

"Then the video will be more interesting" she shrugged and clicked on a link.

"Alright but don't cry to me when you see a fifty year old mans di-"

"Just shut up and wear this" She tossed me a red bandana which I wrapped around my forehead

Me and Y/F/N were making our youtube video for our 2.3 million subscribers, if you cant tell already we're doing that omegle challenge everyones doing but instead of talking with strangers and it being mega awkward we were going to dance for them. It seemed like a good idea at first but now I'm terrified, Ive watched other youtubers do this and they don't turn out well!

"3 2 1 Go!" She turned on the music full blast and clicked a button on the laptop.

Oh God here we go...

.   .   .

"Take it off" Some guy typed as me and Y/F/N danced like constipated seagulls. I glanced at what he was typing and walked up to the laptop and smiled whilst I threw my middle finger at him. Then I pressed next and changed the song.

The next guy and girl danced along with us and we had a dance battle and it.was.tense!

We waved goodbye to the nice couple and turned to the next people and the next song. Don't Tell Em came on and we continued to 'dance'. When the chorus came Y/F/N was on the bed 'dancing' like a fish out of water and I was dad dancing whilst doing the crab face and crab hands (literally me when I freestyle dance) We heard familiar laughing from the screen so we both turned to look.

And there sat the O2L boys laughing and dancing with us. I look at them in surprise and lower the music. "Why are you on omegle?" I laughed "I like your crab" Connor laughed, "Is it better than Kians?" I looked over to Kian.

"Nuh uh no one can do it better than me sweetie" He said getting all up in the camera

"Fight meh"

"Any time anyplace"

"cough in bed cough" Jc interrupted us. "JCCCCC" Kian went red and pushed Jc out the frame. I went red and hid my face in Y/F/N's shoulder who was laughing hard along with everyone else.

_______

Not my best one but I still like it.

P R O O F  R E A D / E D I T E D