Kian Lawley > Fight Part 1

"What the hell was that Y/N!" Kian yelled the second I closed the front door.
"Kian please calm down we have neighbours probably with children" I saw trying to lower his tone.

If you haven't guessed yet me and my boyfriend Kian are in a argument. I don't know why though, he's been fine all day.

"WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN Y/N? MY GIRLFRIEND KISSED ANOTHER GUY IN FRONT OF ME!" my mouth dropped slightly.

"Is that what this is about?" I raised my voice a little, forgetting about the neighbour situation.

"You're mad at me for kissing a guy for a picture" my voice kept rising higher as I walked slowly over to a pissed off Kian.

"May I fucking remind you that YOU KIAN FUCKING LAWLEY KISS THOUSANDS OF GIRLS DAILY! A FEW OF THEM IN FRONT OF ME"

He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me to him, you can see the anger filling his eyes. His jaw was clenched and his hand still tightly squeezing my wrist. I tried to shake my hand free but he only gripped tighter. Earning a small hiss of pain from me, but he couldn't care less at the moment and neither could I.

"GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS" he screamed in my face. I yanked my wrist free from his touch and pushed him slightly, but just enough for him to hit the wall with a small thud. Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes but I quickly wiped them away because I don't want him to know that his words are affecting me like that even though they were. I. Need. To. Stay. Strong.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO GET MAD OVER THIS YOU ASSHAT!" I screamed at him just like he screamed at me a few moments ago. For a second he looked taken back and hurt but that quickly changed because his face got even more red with anger than it already was. He could pass as a tomato. He forcefully pushed me aside and stormed upstairs into our shared bedroom.

He pushed me into the open kitchen door which scratched the skin of my cheek. I hissed in pain once again. My cheek felt as if it was burning!

Before I could run my fingers across my now slightly bleeding cheek Kian came halfway down the stairs and threw a blanket and throw pillow at me with a lot of force. The blanket fell to my feet but the pillow zipper collided with my face.

"SLEEP ANYWHERE BUT NEAR ME, BITCH" he yelled as he once again went back upstairs and slammed the door shut.

"FUCKING FINE BUT YOU BET YOUR ASS YOU WONT SEE ME IN THE MORNING!" I screamed from the bottom of the stairs. I heard him scoff and mumble something I couldn't quite hear.

I sighed deeply, letting the tears run free, I walked towards the door and went to check if I locked the door. It wasn't just my cheek that was burning now, but my lower lip as well. I gently glided my finger across my lip. For the third time I've gotten home I hissed in pain. That fucking pillow zipper cut my lip. I looked into the slightly tinted glass of the front door to see my cuts oozing out crimson blood. You know what screw it. I fricking give up!

I grabbed the blanket and throw pillow from the floor and threw it in the couch. I took of my jacket and shoes and lied down on the couch trying to get comfortable. But I have to admit, it was impossible without Kian.

Silent tears trickled down my face as I though about what just happened. We hardly ever got into arguments like that but he's never tried to hurt me like he did today. What if this is the end of us? I do still love him but does he still love me?

I was too tired to think of anything else so I slowly drifted of into an uncomfortable sleep on the cold living room couch.

Part 2 out soon

How did that make you feel? Explain to me the emotions your going through

P R O O F  R E A D / E D I T E D