Cameron Dallas > My viner Boy

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀
S/N - Ship name

"Pizzasucker372 asks how did me and Cameron meet"

Me and Cam were making an ask S/N for my channel.

"It was the most weirdest and most convenient thing ever wasn't it baby" Cameron said to whilst resting his head on my shoulder.

A few years ago

I was in the local library. It smelt like old people and knowledge. Anyway. I got my phone out ready to start recording. I walked into the depths of the library and saw a long haired boy sitting on a table by himself. Perfect...

I grabbed a random book and sat down next to him. I quickly brought my phone up to record.

"BABY GRIND ON ME" I sung and air grinded. Before the 6 seconds were up I turned around to face him when I noticed he was holding up his phone and recording.

Cameron's POV

A girl around my age sat next to me and opened her book. Perfect...

I got out my phone and hit record. I opened my mouth to say something, "BABY GRIND ON ME" I turned around in surprised to see her holding up her phone, air grinding and singing.

She turned her head to me. "So I guess your a viner?" I smiled.

She nodded as her cheeks went a tinge of red. She was so cute.

Wait what? I only just met her!

Before anything could go further a dinosaur resembling librarian lady came up to us "SSSHHHHHHHH" she put her finger to her mouth but that didn't stop her spit flying everywhere. Ew nasty. She shuffled of and I turned my attention back to the beautiful giggling viner girl.

"I'm Cameron. Cameron Dallas"
"Well I'm Y/N. Y/L/N Y/N"

Your POV
Present time

"After we met at the library we started to hang out. He got a haircut then about a year and a bit later he asked me out on a date. And here we are now" I talked to the camera whilst Cameron wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"And that folks is how I met the 'Grind On Me Girl'" Cameron spoke.

"BABY GRIND ON ME" I attempted to air grind once again but Cameron laughed, pulled me back by my stomach and buried his face in the crook of my neck. Giving me multiple kisses. I giggled and kissed his head and did the outro for the video.

And that's how I met my viner boy. The boy I love with all my heart
🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

____________
Oh the cliché-ness 
P R O O F  R E A D / E D I T E D