Chapter 10

Camila's POV
Holy shit. I have never had so much adrenaline after performing. Singing with Lauren is an experience I will never get used to.
Right after we were done with our part, I was hoping to spend sometime alone with Lauren, so I lead her to the seats in the audience that were away from everybody. She gladly followed my lead and tightened her grip on my hand. As we took our seats, I didn't make an attempt at retrieving my hand and neither did she.
"I think we did awesome." She smiled bashfully towards me. "Well can I just say that I have the best Ralph in the world singing with me." I winked towards her. She began slowly getting used to my flirting so she simply giggled. "Hey by the way," she began "when can we meet up for music? I have a couple ideas for our song." I have almost forgot about the song we have to write together. But I was pretty excited to see how our music is compatible with each other.
"Well since I will be taking you out on our date on Friday," I explained while smiling at the idea of our date. "I'm free  on Saturday." She smiled and nodded so I guess she is too.
We spent the rest of rehearsals asking each other any questions that came to mind.
From this game I found out many things about Lauren. I found out that she has played piano since she was 6. I now know her favorite food, color, smell and her dream country.
The more I discover about this girl the more I find myself growing deeply infatuated with her. Her presence is becoming intoxicating for me. I crave her around me so much.
__________________________
Sorry for the short update :(