Chapter 12

Lauren's POV
"Hi there" i smiled bashfully at her compliment while closing the door behind me and standing near Camila. "So can you tell me where you're taking us?" I asked curiously since she has still not given me a clue over where we're going.
"Well there pretty lady" she took my right hand in hers and smoothly interlocked our fingers. "You will just have to wait and see" she gave me a quick wink before turning around and making her way to the car, not before chivalrously opening my door for me of course.
The drive was pretty long. We spent the whole time listening to music while playing silly car games like I Spy. While I was on my quest to find something for her to try and Spy, I felt the car stop.
"We're here!" She announced happily as she made her way out of the car and came to my side to open my car door.
"Haha I do know how to open my own door, you know." I said sarcastically making her slightly frown. "But I like it better when you do it." I whispered in her ear making her blush. Plus one for Lauren!
I turned around to find that we were outside of a fancy looking building.
"Umm Camila...where are we?" She takes my hand and leads me into the building. "You will see babe." She winked at me before turning towards the doorman and whispering something in his ear making him open the door for us.
We made our way up in a fancy elevator that had more buttons on it than a keyboard. When the doors of the elevator opened, what I saw was breathtaking.
__________________________