Prologue and Note

This Prologue are for those who may want to get a gist of what the story is based on basically. For others you don't have to read this and can skip ahead.

First off this story isn't based anywhere in particular and the characters in the book are based on real people.

The story is full of romance and drama and little corny jokes in between. Some parts in the story are real but I tended to change it up a lot so it fits the Syfy mood.

There's Keva and Nehemiah Love story. Aliens and Demons. Family Drama and Friends because we all need them right? She is sent on a mission with her aunt and her team to destroy planet earth, this is where she meets Nehemiah who emerges from a dark background but was banished from hell by his father. Their love story begins and just probably might end with a big decision ahead of them.

Errors are a must and it happens and yes it's annoying but after finishing the book surely I will try my best to fix them so don't be picky.

My first time writing a book so the first few chapters may sound weird and a little immature so please pardon my writing skills but as you get further down in the chapters I guess you can or may see the changes and more descriptive writing.

Enjoy, Vote and Comment If you please to.

Thanks Lovies. :*