America :3

Okay this was requested by @LoveinHappyness!

~

"WELL MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T BE BEST FRIENDS ANYMORE!!!" You yelled as tears streamed down your face.

America looked at you sadly, tears forming in the corner of his eyes behind his glasses.

"(Y/N) I.." He muttered. Even though you didn't notice, his heart was broken. You were fighting with your ex-best friend America, for a reason you both forgot.

You sighed before brushing past him, leaving the room, slamming the door behind you. You walked down the steps of his large home, and down into the kitchen for a cheeseburger. There, Canada was sitting with Kumajirou, his bear, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Hey Canada.." You said, wiping your tears away before he looked up. He jumped in surprise at the sound of his name; before seeing it was you.

"(Y/N), hello!" He greeted, smiling before seeing the tears in your eyes.

"You've been crying.." He said.

"Yeah, America and I are fighting.." You trailed off, grabbing a cheeseburger and heating it up in the microwave.

"He really likes you, you know." Canada said softly.

The microwave beeped, and you got your burger out very slowly, turning to look at Canada.

"He what?!"

"Likes you. Now you should go upstairs; he'll apologize." Canada smiled at you softly.

You smiled back, shoving half of the cheeseburger in your mouth as you walked back upstairs to Americas room.

You walked in, the cheeseburger still in your mouth; and mumbled a muffled "Hey."

America was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his head in his hands until he looked up at you. You bit the cheeseburger, chewing it before swallowing and continuing to talk.

"Canada said-"

He stood up and hugged you in his muscular arms, burying his face into your hair.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)." He whispered, keeping you in his arms but pulling his head away from yours to look into your eyes.

You were close; dangerously close.

Your breaths were mixing together.

Yeah, it was that close.

He leaned in and connected your lips.

You dropped the half eaten cheeseburger to wrap your arms around his neck, deepening the kiss as he ran his tongue against your bottom lip.

You parted your lips as your tongues met for the first time.

You kissed each other deeper and more passionate with every passing second until you both pulled away, gasping for air.

"I love you so much." America whispered, searching your eyes.

"I love you too.." You smiled, kissing once more.