Chapter 31- He just didn't-

Emma's p.o,v.

"Please."

"Harry-"

"Take me back!"

"What if I say no?"

"Then I'll hold on until you say yes."

Vulnerable Harry. He was holding onto my waist with his torso bent down and his face in my shirt. "Harry. I want a pepsi."

"So?"

""I haven't eat anything all day so I need a Pepsi."

"Pepsi isn't healthy for you when you're hungry."

"So? I don't care."

The lights started to flicker before they went out leaving only the light from the vending machine to allow us to see.

A door suddenly slams and we could hear little whistles of the horrifying tune. Well its a horrifying tune for me because of something in the past but oh well. 

"I could go back to every laugh,

But I don't wanna' go there anymore,

And I know all the steps up to your door,

But I don't wanna' go there anymore."

The voice was low somewhere between a whisper and a cracked voice. Or both? 

"Harry! Go check what it is!" I hissed. "Why me?"

"Because you're the gentleman."

"Well you're the American."

"How does that even make sense?"

The footsteps got louder and so did the singing. I held my breath when I saw a shadow dreep from the dim light..

"Emma?" I jumped about five feet in the air until I noticed who it was. 

"Luke?"

"Why did you jump like you were scared?" He cocks his head to the side... like a pigeon.

"Cause it was a creepy." I admit.

"But I was singing a Taylor Swift song!"

"Thats the reason!" Harry yells.

"Well thats not my reason but whatever."

"What are you doing here?"

"We were here and the lights went out."

He eyes Harry clutching onto my hip. "Well my throat is sore from the concert so I just came here to buy a cold water."

I try to reach for my wallet in my pocket again. "Harry. Please let go."

"No." 

"Emma, you want anything from the ven-"

"NOBODY BUYS MY GIRL A DRINK BESIDES ME." Harry then wraps his legs around mine like a koala or a sloth. It was like I was the branch and he was the animal. 

"... So Emma, what do you want?"

"Pepsi, thank you."

"DID YOU HEAR ME? YOU DON'T BUY DRINKS FOR MY GIRL."

"I'm so scared." Luke teases and reaches down and grabs the Pepsi that popped out. 

How do I get out of this? Harry basically has my arms and legs tied together. How do I get out?

One small fangirl part of my head starts singing 'Gotta Get Out' by 5SOS. 

"Harry.... I'm on my period!" Okay. That was a lie. But I really needed to get him off me. Even if the male population in the hallway was greater than female, my arms and legs were starting to sleep.