Chapter 21- Are You Really Harry?

Emma's p.o.v.

"Shit! I'm late for my first day!" I quickly pulled on my skinny jeans, Peter Pan collared blouse, and oxfords. I was too busy watching Spongebob and forgot to look at the time.

"Crap! Crap! Crap!" I grabbed my messenger bag and head out. The late August was starting to feel cold. For some reason, this summer wasn't too hot. Oh well.

"Emma! Right on time!" Steve waved me into the room. "A couple named Lily and Jack would be coming in five minutes so make sure you do what you do!"

So I didn't get the job for American eagle. So what? I got a job in a bridal/ photography shop where couples get their photos taken for occasions like weddings, graduation, prom, that kinda stuff. You get the idea.

"Hi. My name is Emma. I'm your photographer."

Harry's p.o.v.

"Okay. So I spoke to Emma and told her that we are meeting up later in her office."

I hope I don't screw up.

"Thanks, Nialler." I walked into my room and quickly changed into my shorts and white TShirt. I grabbed my favorite red plaid headband (turban?) and pulled my hair back before spraying a bit of cologne and pulling on my boots.

"Ready to go, Harry?" I nodded. This. Is. It.

••••••••••••••••••••••

It was as if I was looking at some old picture. She never changed. Not that I wanted her to. Her hair was slightly curled and her feet were on her desk whilst she played with her phone. "Stay here." Niall whispered and I nodded and stayed outside the door.

"Hey Emma." I hear Niall laugh. "Hey Niall! What's up? You said that it was very important."

"Harry! Come in here!"

###############

I knew that it was going to happen. I was just waiting for it to happen.

Shrieks and screams erupted. And before I knew it, she was rolled into a ball on the floor. "I'll wait outside. Call if you need anything." Niall sighs and walks out.

"Emma..." Her eyes were shut and her face was stained with tears. She shook with fear and wrapped her cardigan tighter around her. "Y-you killed h-him, Anna." She stutters.

"I'm not Anna! Can't you see that?!" I scream. "I can't take it with you lying so much! How many more lives do you have before you really die?"

That hurt.

That hurt a lot. 

Harry, it isnt about you. She isnt talking about you.  She was talking to Anna. 

I grab her shoulders and pushed her against a wall. "Listen to me, Emma! I. AM. NOT. ANNA. I AM HARRY." I kept my hands gripped tightly on her shoulders. "Would Anna not point a gun at you?"

"Theres only one way to prove that you're not her." she whispers.

"How?"

Her heel meets my crotch and i sprawl on the floor screaming. DAMN! THAT HEEL HAD FUCKING SPIKES ON IT!!!!! I think that she broke my balls.

"Harry! Are you okay?!" I hear a familiar voice. My vision was fuzzy and I was pretty sure that my face was all red.

"What the hell did you do to him, Emma!"

"What?!"

"HES TWITCHING ON THE FLOOR!"

"WHY DOES EVERYONE SEE HARRY AND ONLY I SEE ANNA?!"

"BECAUSE ANNA IS DEAD, DAMMIT! THE COPS SHOT HER WHEN SHE PUSHED YOU OFF THE FIRE ESCAPE!"

"Emma..." I groaned. My head was pounding. I found her sitting on the floor next to me before i grabbed her hand to pull her closer.

"Are you really Harry?" she whispers.

"I-" 

And everything went black.

======================================================================

HELLO...

SO....

IM SORRY THAHT I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE. I STARTED SCHOOL.

AND..

IM SORRY THAT ITS SO SHORT.

AND....

APPARENTLY THERE IS AN EXTENDED VERSION OF 1D3D WITH 20 MINUTES OF UNSEEN CLIPS THAT COMES OUT THIS FRIDAY.

Okay now. No more caps. In other... stuff, I tried making friends in my new school just by asking everyone in my classes 'Are you a Directioner?'

Yeah that only worked like twice. Bummer.

Anyways, 

Much love,

xoxoxo