Chapter 13- Home

~30 minutes later~

Harry's p.o.v.

I bit my lip reading the paper.

That's it. She's gone. Part of me felt a huge wave of freedom but the other part of me felt guilt. I had cheated on her with Emma. But didn't I cheat on Emma with her in the first place?

So cliche.

I grabbed the camera from the floor. Inside were photos. There was a photo of me with a bullet in my stomach and my head was on Emma's thighs.

I frowned and quickly scrolled down to the first photo taken. It was a photo of Emma and I when we first met.

What
The
Hell.

Anna went to our school? I blinked my eyes and bit my lip. What the hell. My hands shook. Was she a stalker? Oh no. She just has photos of Emma and I that were taken in all the unusual places before XFactor.

I quickly ran to my phone.

Emma's p.o.v.

~right after the kiss~

"Did you feel it? Or should I kiss you again?" He leaned down again. I set my hand on his chest pushing him away lightly. "No. I felt it." I bit my lip.

"But I want an excuse to kiss you again." He pouted. "That's just it, Harry. One minute you're all 'I wanna kiss you' and the next minute you're all 'Anna and I are meant to be'. I don't know what to believe anymore." I clenched my jaw.

"But it is real. I feel it." He whispered. "That's what you said about your relationship with Anna, I'm sorry Harry but we can't. I can't. This is stupid. Stay with her, not me. You can't keep throwing me away and chasing after me! This ain't fetch!"

He clenched his fist. "Can't someone make mistakes? Or do they have to be what everyone thinks I am? Cause I'm not perfect. I was blind. Emma please."

"Bye Harry." I whispered and ran out the door.

~40 minutes later~

"You better have a good reason to call me here. I was just about to-"

I was cut off by him yanking me into his room. "Anna and I broke up... and she left me this." He hands me a small camera. It was one of those non professional ones where is was just silver and rectangular.

I frowned and looks through the photos. "She said that she left to start over in Finland." I bit my lip. "Has she been spying on us?" I ignored his statement and gestured at the photo of him standing in the girl's bathroom outside my stall.

"What does she want from us?" I shook my head. "Well it has to do with you. The first photo is when we met.."

I scrolled down a bit more. "And then there's us.. At that dance." I scrolled down about a good 200 photos.

"And there's me leaving to New York." I scrolled to the next photo.

It was a photo of me on the plane.

I shivered at the thought of a psycho (c'mon it's pretty obvious she sorta is) following me around.

And then there was a photo of Matt and I at that bar.. When we first met. She was following ME. I scrolled all the way to the bottom and clicked into the last photo taken. It was our kiss 40 minutes ago.

"Should we call the police? I mean this is some crazy stuff." I clenched the camera. "No. She's gone now. That's it that's the end." But it didn't seem like the end.

"I don't care if you work at a police station and whatever but you are coming with us on tour. If she is really after you, then it's best when you're behind six body guards plus Paul." I laughed. "Six body guards?"