Chapter 7- Don't Let Me Go

This chapter is named after the single that Harry sang called 'Don't Let Me Go'. If you haven't heard the song, I suggest you do cause as soon as I heard it, I started crying for some reason and thought of Hemma :)

*

*

*

*

*

Harry has sent me nineteen more photos of rings and by the nineteenth one, I just agreed since I had limited texting (bummer, I know) and I was about to go over the limit.

And that's the first time that I felt hate for Anna. I was always not sure what I felt for her. Was it anger? Was it jealousy? But it was quite clear now that it was hate.

I bit my lip at the thought of the ring that I said was the perfect one on Anna's finger. The highschool part of me wanted to literally snap that finger off of her hand, but my 'adult' side thought otherwise.

It was not just because of Harry. It was also because of my job. Sure my job paid well that I could see the skylines of Sydney from my sleek(ish?) flat. But c'mon! Do you think that I want to take mug shots for a living?

~Imagining in 50 years~

"Grams!" Chrissy jumped at me with a piece of paper. "For school I have to ask all my family members what job did they have." I looked at her. Should I just say 'I was a photographer for One Direction'?

~Present time~

I shuddered at the thought. I take mug shots. For the first time in almost a year. I was pretty much disgusted by my job. I wanted to be a photographer, doesn't have to be One Direction's photographer, but something that people can go WOW at even on Instagram or some photo gallery.

Harry's p.o.v.

""YOU ARE GOING TO DO WHAT?!" Louis yells when I tell him. "I'm going to propose to Anna." I smiled. "This is a mistake, Harry! Are you on weed?!" I sniffed my clothes. They didn't smell like any sort of smoke at all.

"No... Louis. I thought that you'd support me in this." I looked at the box in my hands. "You are not proposing to Anna like that! The girl is very suspicious! What about Emma?" He licked his lips. "Actually, Emma was the one who helped me pick the ring out." I clenched at the box.

"Both of you are blind, it not blind then deaf, or maybe both!" Louis shakes his head. "You two love each other, can't you see that?! Harry, you've never been actually happy with Anna as you were with Emma."

"I am happier now." I smiled. "We're gonna get married, move to New York, get a little boy named Aric and then a little girl named Darcy, grow old and get lovely grandchildren!"

"That sounds like one heck of a future with Emma." Louis smirked. "Isn't Anna more fond of Finland? Or Sweden? And didn't Anna say that she wanted her future son to be named Jace and her future daughter Blair?"

I was taken back. "How did you even memorize all that?" He rolled his eyes "Oh my gosh! I love Sweden! Don't forget Finland! That's my country! Oh how I love the names Jace and Blair! I want my future children to be named that!" He imitated her in a squeaky tone.

"She says it 24/7! And do you know how much she talks about WWI?! It was okay at first but now it's so annoying!" I bit my bottom lip. "I like girls who know their facts." I shrugged.

"This is a mistake, Harry. Look! I have been with Eleanor for like four years, Niall and Shay have been together for six years, Danielle and Liam have been together for five years, and Zayn and Perrie have been together for four years! As much as we love our girlfriends, we're not proposing to them now! You dated Anna for a year! It's too fast, Harry. You'll one day regret it."

I opened the box to see the ring with sapphires and diamonds. "That is a lovely ring you have there, Harry but save it for the lovely girl. Every lovely girl needs a lovely ring that a lovely lad had given her."

"Anna is a lovely girl." I murmured. "You're still not getting this are you? Go talk to Shay about it and she'll explain. She's a girl."

~In Shay's Flat~

"What are you doing?" I gave a Shay a funny smirk whilst she threw all her pillows off the couch and searched around. She slapped me in the arse which cause me to smirk.

"Isn't Niall's ass not good enough for you?" I joked. "I'm just trying to find something..." She runs into the bathroom and comes back with a large magnet. "Shay! What the hell are you-"

"Shhh!!" She quickly waves it around me.. And my arse before sitting down and smiling. "Hi Harry!"

"Shay, what the hell was that?" I narrowed my eyes at her. She sighs. "Yesterday, I found a bug in my coat pocket."

"Shay, really? A bug?" I shook my head. "Not that kind, stupid! The listening device kind!" I raised my eyebrows. "And I think that Anna was the one who put it there."

"Do you still have it?" I murmured. "Yes. It's in the closet with my little radio playing next to it and a tape of me going 'MY JAM!!' once in a while." She opened the closet.

'I like it like that!

Hey windows down, chillin' with the radio on

I like it like that!

Damn, sun's so hot, make the girls take it all off

I like it like that!

Yeah, one more time, I can never get enough,

Oh, everybody....'

I muffled my laugh. There was a small tape next to the bug and little radio with Shay's recorded tape going 'Whooo!!!"

Shay closed the door softly. "You see! It's a bug there!" She hissed. "Why didn't you just break it or something?" I shook my head. "I don't want her to know or even think that I know."

"Why would you think that it's Anna?" I asked. "Because two hours ago, Zayn and I sort of followed Anna and overheard her talking on the phone saying "Yeah I placed it. They'll never know. They'll fall before knowing it. Just one more step. I'll soon be there."

My nose flared. "That doesn't prove anything except for the fact that you and Zayn had been spying on my girlfriend." I huffed my breath. "You don't have to just talk to me about Anna. Listen to us, Harry. We're your friends. We want what's best for you."

"You sound like my mum."

"Just be careful, Harry. I don't want you hurt... And I have a feeling that Emma has to do with Anna's pone conversation too."

And I came here to ask her of her opinion about me proposing to Anna. "Can I take the bug?" I grumbled. "Take it and do whatever you want with it. Just in case if she's listening, end the music like how a regular DJ would."

"This is the last jam today!" I made a microphone effect by talking sideways into a cup in an American accent. We let 'Titanium' finish before I turned off the radio and sound effects and slid the bug into my coat.

"Thank you." I mouthed and Shay sighed before saying. "Better be getting back to my flat! See ya babes!" She giggles and gives me a wink. I quickly nodded before leaving.

Anna and I are going to have to talk.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So I'm so sorry that I haven't updated! Wattpad is on its man period again (is wattpad a girl or a boy? I dunno "/)

Much love

xoxo