Chapter 27- The Day After

Harry’s p.o.v.

My eyes fluttered whilst I looked around. “Look who’s awake.” Liam teases. I groaned. “Where am I? I thought that I was in the gym?”

“You were. But then your rolled up into a ball and slept. So I dragged you up here.” Liam sighs and hands me a small cup. “Its tea.” I slowly took it and brought the edge of the cup to my lips. “Liam, please don’t tell anyone about this. I mean anyone. Especially Emma. She can’t know I was like that.”

“Like what? Hurt? Full of doubt? Harry-“

“I just don’t want her pity.”

“Harry, this is Emma that we are talking about. She would be the last person on earth to give someone pity.” He chuckles.

“Emma is caring,” I defended. “Just in her own way.”

My head spun and I quickly snuggled deeper into the covers. “Harry, we have sound check and since Zayn and Louis has a hangover, we were already lucky enough they moved it to three instead of two. We have to go.”

“I don’t want to go. But I don’t want to-“

“Let the fans down?”

I nodded. “She’ll come along, Harry. For now, there’s nothing you can do about it. Might as well do something else that is progressive.”

“Like Flo?”

“Who?”

“Flo. That insurance lady constantly on the tele. She works for this insurance company called ‘Progressive’.” I murmur and dug my head into the pillow. “Whatever, Harry. I expect you to be freshly clean, showered and at the arena in thirty minutes. Hurry up.”

************************************************************************

As much as an ass Liam was, I reluctantly got up and threw myself into the shower. I smelled of old sweat, booze and tears. Ew. My hands reached for a random bottle and dumped some of it on my head. “Fuck!” I screamed when I read the label. Trust Niall to shave whilst taking a shower. I tried washing out the shaving cream and dumped head and shoulders onto my head.

“SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!” The shampoo got into my eyes and it burned. Well I’m defiantly awake now.

Emma’s p.o.v.

“Dammit! I’m late!” I had overslept and I had to get to the arena in fifteen minutes. I quickly threw on some old sweats and slid on my old TOMs. Shay was going to go ballistic but I didn’t really care right now.

*********************

 “Emma! Where have you-“ Shay scrunched her nose at my clothes. “Sweats? Really? And where’s your makeup? Ugh! Its like no one is helping me today!”She gives me an evil smirk. “Luckily the boys are not here yet for sound check!” Ugh oh.

I was air brushed with foundation and then I had a smokey black and blue thing going on on my eyelids. My eyeliner was done as well as my eyelashes and I was finished with a deep red lipstick. “SHAY! WHAT HAPPENED TO NATURAL?!” I shrieked. “Yeah well that’s what you get. Now change into those clothes before I tell Harry to change for you.”

“Well he won’t do that. Harry respects my personal space.” I sit down. “But this outfit would make you look like model!”

“Shay! This isn’t a photo shoot! I’ll just be backstage taking some goddamn photos and stuff!”

“Yeah well there’ll be a new band coming into the tour today. And they’ll be starting the shows. So we’ll be going to a bar and we’ll-“