Chapter 15- Beaten by cup noodles.. Sort Of

So my last chapter was shit but here's the next chapter.

Emma's p.o.v.

"Lou!! Have you seen the blush brush?! Harry hid the one I was using!"

"I don't need blush, Shay!"

"Shut up, Styles. You look like that Casper ghost!"

"I told you I don't need it, Shay!"

"Talk one more time and I'll add bronzer."

"That's not fair!"

"Oh you said something? Lou hand me the bronzing powder too. Styles is looking for sexy cheekbones."

I was hanging with Josh and Lux and texting the girls (since they all had to go back to Uni, XFactor, and Little Mix) whilst Shay and Lou murdered (personally Harry) the boys with makeup. "OOWW! Stop plucking my eyebrows!" Liam starts yelling. "Hold still or I'll just wax all your eyebrows off and draw them on with pencil." Lou yells.

"They're so stubborn aren't they?" I look at Josh playing on his phone. "Yeah. They all are."

"Ahh!! You sprayed hairspray in my eyes!"

"Well if you listened to me when I told you to close your eyes, this wouldn't have happened, Louis!" Shay screams.

"You know, you should go in there with your camera and snap some photos. It'll be quite funny later." Josh offers and I smiled.

The door slams open with Harry panting. He had bronzer on one of his cheeks. "Let me do the other cheek, Harry!" Shay runs after him with a brush and bronzer.

I crept into the makeup room and gaped. There was concealer smudged on the huge mirror and powder was everywhere. "Niall! Stop moving! The powder is getting everywhere!" Zayn complains and takes a blow drier and starts cleaning off all the powder on the table.

"Louis! Stop it with the concealer stick!" Shay screams. I turn to see that Louis had signed his name on the mirror with a concealer stick.

Snap!

Snap!

Snap!

"Emma please go! Gah! I gotta clean this up." Shay sighs. "Zayn, get your arse over here!"

I quickly exited and turned to Josh. "Well, it was awfully hell in- what are you gaping at?" I looked at him. His eyes were wide and his face was red and his hand was covering his mouth.

"Your... Your head." I quickly ran into a washroom and shrieked. "Louis William Tomlinson!" That little asshole had used that airbrush foundation thingy and sprayed "Team Tommo" on the top of my head.

"Yes?" He smiled politely with a straight face. "Team Tommo?! Really?! You could've went like 'Bitch meh crazy' or 'Talk to the duck' or something!"

I grabbed a airbrush thingy and poured the lightest foundation into the little hole thing? and sprayed over the top of his head. "What the fuck, Emma!" He screams and starts running around. Yeah Tommo is gonna have blonde highlights in his hair for this concert. Shay quickly wipes the words off my head. Thank god.

"Emma?" Harry yells. "They want you in the front!" I nodded and walked off. "And Emma?" He stops me. "Yes Harold?" I teased. "...Thank you.. For agreeing to tour with us." I threw my head back and laughed.

"And you tell me this four weeks into the tour? Well you're welcome anyways." I waved and walked off.

Harry's p.o.v. (A minute before)

"And Emma?" I whisper hoping that she didn't hear me. "Yes Harold?" She jokes.

How about a date?
No. Too jocky.