Chapter 16- If Only You Remembered in the Morning

WHY DOES MY PHONE KEEP ON DELETING MY WORK?!?!?!?!
Sorry for the outburst.

"My town!!!" I screamed whilst people stared at me. "Emma, I don't think that Brooklyn is exactly a town." Zayn started. "Yeah well it sounds better than if I said 'My borough'." I quickly said before I sneezed.

"Damn. Your cold is baaad. You're literally holding a tissue box with you out on the streets!" Shay gives me a 'what the hell' look.

"C'mon, Shay. Toronto isn't too far from here. My nose feels like Niagara Falls." I blew my nose again. "Okay well we better get to Manhattan before rush hour and that'll take forever." Niall offers and we all pile into the van.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"Guys, I'm not going to the club today." I decided. "My nose feels terrible and my head hurts. I'll just stick to watching Pitch Perfect and drinking chicken soup which I just ordered from room service."

"But c'mon Emma! You're the queen of New York! You have to go!" Louis whines. "Yeah well the queen of New York is telling you to get your asses to that club and let me be. Every time we watch a movie, we're always interrupted by something. I heard that they have something called DMFAO Fridays anyways." I waved them off.

"Oh don't sass me!" Liam acts imitating Louis. "That is my line! You stole it! Since you stole it, I'll steal..." Louis looked around. "Ha! Your boxers!" We all look at him. "I'm going to spray this with Victoria's Secret perfume and sell it on eBay."

... What? "Harry, you've been very quiet ever since we got off the plane. You alright?" Niall pinches his cheeks. "Yeah. Can we go now? I wanna go to the club." Harry grumbles and shuffles his legs.

"Yes! Please go now." I started pushing them all out the door. "One of us should stay though! You're sick and-"

"I'm fine, Zayn. I'm the queen now go out and enjoy yourselves. I only have four rules. 1: use protection. 2: don't come in drunk and puke all over the place. 3. Don't get arrested cause I'm not gonna bail you out. And 4: don't expect me to serve you all tomorrow when you have hangovers."

"You're such a great friend, Emma." Shay smiles sarcastically. "I know. And I'm a great queen. Now shoo!"

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Harry's p.o.v.

You see? She doesn't like you? Why would she. Emma deserves someone better than you.. Like Matt. Only Matt is dead. So someone like Matt.

Why would she like you? Because you're Harry Styles? C'mon. That'll be the reason that she hates you. Oh and also the time you were apparently a manwhore and she embarrassed you in front of the whole school.

I took three shots of tequila before walking up onto the dance floor. I don't know what happened to the others but I didn't care. "Hey sexy." A girl caked in makeup smiled at me. "Um hi."

"Do you want a lap dance?" She offers. I laughed. "If I did, I'd go to a strip club for that."

"But I'll do it for free."she smirks." I shook my head. "No thank you. I'm fine really." I found myself at the bar again, this time with a large bottle of vodka.

Emma's p.o.v.

I had finished the bowl of soup and I was up to the part where Beca was auditioning with the cup song thingy when a loud knock on the door makes me leap 5 feet into the air.

"Holy shitcrap!" I crawled over to the door and got up to open it. "Heeeyyy beeeaauuttifulll." He slurred. "Harry! What the hell! You guys were not even gone for an hour and you're wasted!" I dragged him inside and took away his almost finished vodka bottle.