Chapter 2- We Are Who We Are

I'm so so so so SO sorry that I couldn't update. There has been many glitches for this story and I have been trying to fix them "/ but here is chapter 2!!!!

Emma's p.o.v.

I didn't follow the girls for their search for Harry. In fact, he was the last person I would want to think about. London is nothing but trouble for me. No. Scratch that, it's basically hell for me. After making myself clear that I wouldn't follow the girls to look for Harry, I stayed in. Today was my day off from my work.

I was 22 today. That's right. I'm 22. No stupid drunk Harry Styles crap will keep me from my birthday ice cream and some presents. I placed the glass statue of the unicorn eating lucky charms on my shelf which I got and planned to buy some useless books on there.

But now it's just my nail polish, magazines, masking cream, and stuff. I wore the Brooklyn necklace around my neck. Wow.. My first necklace ever since... Harry. I admired myself in the mirror.

My fake skin mask had been peeled off. "Should I go to London?" I looked in the mirror and chuckled. "BS, Emma. Definitely not." My eyes glanced at my reflection. My normal bright eyes were now a dull color. My skin looked like it has been through hell.

Am I happy?

Honestly.

I cranked up Little Mix (what can I say?) and started dancing around in some of the weird clothes Shay gave me. I mean, I'm usually a tomboy but let me be and go girly for the night. Why not?

"We are who we are, who we are, pretty's just a petty word

And I'm gonna shine like a star, cause I'm the only me in this world

Throw away the books and the magazines, I'm never gonna look like a beauty queen

We are who we are, who we are, and I'm just doing me, just doing me.."

I jumped around in the weird collared dress. Too urban for my liking. 11:20. Dang. I still didn't eat yet. I quickly microwaved some macaroni and cheese along with some spaghetti and meatballs. My food was set in front of the tele.

"Breaking News."

Harry's p.o.v.

"Shut up and fuck you all, stupid paparazzi!" I chuckled at my words. "Harry! Shut up and get over here!" A familiar voice comes to my head. "Emma? Is that you! How are you!?" I yelled out loud. A hand comes in contact with my cheek (lightly).

"It's Shay, you knucklehead! Emma isn't here!" Her face gave me a sorrowful look. "Where's Emma?" I asked, "She's not here, Harry!" Eleanor sighs. "Yes she is! I'm Edward Cullen! You are all lying!" I laughed at my stupid thing I called a joke.

"I'm not going to move unless I see Emma! And when I do see her, I'll tell her that she has a nice chin. So it's important!' Dani and Perrie give me a 'wtf?' Look and Perrie starts to call someone.

"Hello~"

"So you have heard?

"Yeah. He wouldn't move until he sees you. In a matter of moments, we're going to be mobbed!"

"Is that Emma?" I asked and grabbed the phone. "Hello Emma! I love your chin. It looks nice! Almost as good as Louis'." There was silence on the other line. "Hello? Emma?"I asked..

Silence.

Silence, silence, silence.

"OHMYGOD!! HARRY STYLES!!! DANIELLE PEAZER!! ELEANOR CALDER!! PERRIE EDWARDS!' And just like that, a swarm of fans can barreling towards us. "Am I that short that noone can see me?" Shay sighs. "Says the one wearing all black at night."

Emma's p.o.v.

"Hello, Emma?" Drunk Harry asked again. I stayed quiet. The sound of his deep velvet voice melted my ears somehow. And the I hear 'OHMYGOD!! HARRY STYLES!!! DANIELLE PEAZER!! ELEANOR CALDER!! PERRIE EDWARDS!' Some colorful words were murmured all around.

And then the high pitched scream caught my attention. "Shay?! El?! Dani?! Perrie?!"

==============================

============================================================

Sorry it's really short "/. I'm mad tired and I'm in bed but here it is!! :D

Much loves

xoxo