Chapter 25- Every Step of the Way

THERE ARE A LOT OF CHANGE IN POINT OF VIEWS IN THIS CHAPTER.

Harry's p.o.v.

I stood on the roof gazing at the stars. "I knew that you would be up here." Chris smiles and stands next to me. "This is your wedding, Chris. Go spend some time with your new husband. I'm fine." She sighs. "Harry, you're crying right now." Oh. I was. "And I have a whole lifetime to spend with Tom but right now, a friend needs me so here I am."

"I don't need anyone." I bit my lip. "You need Emma."

"No I don't. I'm perfectly fine without her."

"Harry, that's a lie."

"No it's not."

"Then why are you crying?" 

"Because I know that she doesn't need me."

I looked at the ground trying to hide my face. She didn't need me. I was the last thing that she would need. No. I was the last thing that she would want. "Harry, Emma loves you. I can tell. No matter if she sees you as Anna or if she hates you." 

"And suddenly you're the professional in relationships." I grumbled. "No. Its just the way Emma looks at you... is the same way Tom looks at me."

"Chris, I'm not in the mood to take some bull right now so please just go back downstairs and drink something strong and get drunk or something, okay?"

"Harry, I'm pregnant."

"... Right."

Emma's p.o.v.

I couldn't sleep. Cmon, Emma! Just count sheep! 

1, 2, 3...

This is shit..

4, 5, 6..

 Stop thinking and just-

7, 8, 9...

 Him.

10, 11, 12..

That kiss...

13, 14, 15..

It felt like his lips.

I jumped at the sound of a small knock on the door. Is it room service? No. I didn't order anything. I readjusted my off shoulder shirt and walked towards the door.

Louis' p.o.v.

"Where the hell is Zayn?" I grumbled and stumbled around the room. This place honestly looks more like a club than a wedding. Everyone was all hot and sweaty and grinding on each other. Ew. But luckily, Chris and Tom never mentioned an after party to their family members and judging by the amount of people here, they must've been the 'it' couple or something. I probably couldn't get this much people to my future wedding who are my friends. 

"I don't know!" El yells over the music. "Zayn! Time for your speech! You're up first!" I find him eating a pickle. "Ugh. Do I have to?" Really? "Zayn.. We all did rock paper scissors. You lost now deal with it."

"Fine." He mumbles and whispers something to the DJ. The music suddenly goes off and I hear people grumbling and heading for the open bar. "Um. I know that everyone here is drunk, or half drunk or pissed drunk.. or..." He shakes his head. "Okay. Never mind that. We've all came here to celebrate Chris and Tom's wedding, not because of the open bar."

"I haven't known them for so long but that doesn't mean that I don't know that they love each other. So to Chris... and Be- I mean Tom. I had too much to drink, sorry."