Chapter 24- Third Time is Fate

okay so do me a favor guys and play 'Wherever You Are' by 5SOS when I tell you to. I'll put it on the side :)

Emma's p.o.v.

"WHERE IS THE DRESS?!?!?"

"WHAT THE FUCKERY IS THIS?!"

"SHUT UP AND HELP ME CLEAN UP, LEPRECHAUN!!"

"IM NOT CLEANING UP AFTER A MESS THAT YOU MADE!"

I was running around trying to vacume up all of the glittery makeup powder that came loose on the table and the floor and the air. It was literally so contaiminated, I didnt even know how I was able to breathe. 

"WHO CAKES THIS MUCH, SHAY!" Niall screams.

"Ugh whatever! EMMA! MAKEUP TIME!!!"

She hurls the vacume cleaner at Niall and plops me onto the stool. "I DONT SEE WHY I NEED TO PUT ON MAKEUP WHEN IM NOT GOING TO BE IN ANY PHOTOS SINCE IM TAKING THE GODDAMN PHOTOS FOR THIS WEDDING."

Chris laughs. "Oh no, hunny. I hired John for that. YOU'RE THE MAID OF HONOR!!" I screamed in horror. "WHAT?! WHY?!"

"CAUSE YOU'VE BEEN MY BEST FRIEND FOR THE PAST SIX YEARS! DUH! I JUST DIDNT TELL YOU CAUSE I KNEW THAT YOU'D ACT LIKE THIS!"

El and Dani chains my wrists and ankles together. "OKAY! HOLD STILL!"

They spray foundation onto my skin and powder it down with powder. "TORTURE! OH MY GOSH! IM GONNA DIE!!!" 

"LIAM!!! HOLD HER BACK!!" Perrie yells. Someone holds my head still while Zayn hold onto my arms. "SHE'S LIKE A FRICKEN WILD GOAT!"

"RAPE!! RAPE! IM GETTING RAPED BY MAKEUP!!!

"SHUT UP!!"

Eyeshadow was applied and then eyeliner. How did they not poke my eye?

"Hold still! we still need the mascara!" 

"AHHHH!!!"

Red-pink lipstick was then smeared all over my lips. 

"HAIR!"

My hair was curled into twisting curls.

"NOW GO CHANGE!!" Shay hold up a floorlength dress that was firey red. 

"GO IN THERE AND CHANGE OR I'LL MAKE HARRY CHANGE FOR YOU!"

"AND I'LL JUST KCIK HIM IN THE BALLS!"

"THIS TIME, HES WEARING A JOCKSTRAP!"

"THEN I'LL KICK HIM IN THE SHINS!"

"HES GOT SHIN GUARDS TOO!"

"FINE!"

I go behind the curtian and quickly throw on my dress. "Hey Shay! Can you spray my hair with a bit more-"

Harry's p.o.v.

 "Hey Shay! Can you spray my hair with a bit more-" I stopped at the view. "Thank me later." Shay smirks and runs over to Emma with a pair of high heels. 

W

O

W.

WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME?!!?!?!?!?!

"OKAY! ITS GONNA START IN THIRTY MINUTES! WE HAVE TO GET TO THE CHURCH!" Eleanor yells. "Lets go, Harry. Go drool later." Danielle winks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------