Visiting Calum

“Hurry up” I kept on moving in my seat, waiting as we landed,

“Give it a few more minutes, they’re just letting everybody else off first” Tim laughed at my reaction, before looking down at his phone that just went off. “Luke just texted me, their waiting” I nearly started jumping up and down in excitement knowing that in just a few minutes I will be able to see him again, hold him again, kiss him again. Calum.

“Okay lets go” the plane was nearly empty as we got our bags and started heading off of the plane.

“JESS” Calum rushed up to me as soon as I exited the terminal,

“Calum oh my god” I wrapped my arms around his neck, as we cried in each other’s arms, as Tim and Luke probably were doing the same thing. “I’ve missed you so much”

“I’ve missed you too” he kissed my cheek before pulling away from the hug, placing his hands on my stomach, “everything’s okay?”

“Yeah, everything’s all good” I nod.

“Oh god I’ve missed you so much” he pulls me in for another hug.

---

“We’re back!” Calum yelled as the four of us walked into the hotel room.

“JESS! TIM!” Ashton and Michael got off the bed they were lying on, got over to us, pulling us into hugs. “We’ve missed you guys so much!” Michael told each of us.

“We’ve missed you too” I told them.

“Jess when were you going to tell us about the-”

“So we were thinking about going out for dinner tonight” Calum stopped, Ashton from saying anything.

“You told them?” I turned my head back to Calum,

“This is something we should we celebrating, there is a person going to be coming into the world, I was excited” Calum tried to defend himself.

“you’re lucky I love you” I laughed, “and I… well we, well not anything more, were going to tell you in just a few weeks actually” I told Ashton, Michael and Luke.

“That’s why you’ve been staying with Jess isn’t it? It isn’t because the house is scary when it’s just you at night” Luke laughed, turning in attention to Tim,

“The house is scary at night,” Tim laughed back to Luke, “I swear a ghost lives in the house”

“That’s what you always say.”

----

“Ready to get going?” Calum asked, grabbing his jacket, we were all going out for dinner tonight, celebrating all of us being together again, apart from Ellie and Emily being here. After Ashton and Ellie announced their engagement the night we were all over at Luke’s and Tim’s house, Ellie has just been fully focused on the wedding, Ashton getting his say whenever he can.

“Yeah just one moment” I finished putting on my shoes. I stood in front of the mirror, flattening my dress so you can’t see my stomach as much.

“You look beautiful” Calum came up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist, making me jump,

“Yeah well, it’s not going get much prettier over the next few months” I mumbled,

“I highly doubt that, now come on, the boys are waiting” he kisses my cheek before we walked out of the door.

----

*2 weeks later*

I woke up, at 3am, realizing that in 2 days Tim and I will be leaving, another 2 months without Calum by my side, while also starving. “Calum” I mumbled into his chest, wondering if he’s awake yet, only earning a grunt in return. “Calummmm” I kissed his chest,

“Hmm” I got a better response this time,

“I’m hungry” I mumbled,

“There’s food in the fridge” he simply replied before falling back asleep.

I sighed before getting out of bed, walking over to the fridge and trying to find some half decent food. Only finding nothing. I decided to not wake up Calum again, and just get some room service instead. “Room service, what I can get for you?”

“Can I get a bowl of chips, please?”

“Sure thing, what room are you in?”

“458” I replied,

“That will be $12,”

“Yeah that’s fine, how long will it be?”

“15 minutes”

“Okay thanks, night”

“Good night” I hung up the phone, sitting on the bed, just staring at the walls waiting for the 15 to end.

“Come back to sleep” Calum put his arm around my waist,

“No, I ordered some food, I’m hungry” I threw his hand off of me before walking over to the fridge and getting a bottle of water.

“Okay fine” Calum sighed, sitting up in bed, “I’m up”

“No its fine, go back to sleep” I mumbled, crawling back into bed, still holding onto the drink bottle.

“No, I’m awake now, plus I kinda want some food” he smiled,

“This is why I married you” I rested my head on his shoulder.

----

*2 days later*

“Ring me as soon as you land okay?” Calum leaned forward, so his forehead was touching mine.

“Yeah I will, don’t worry” I nodded my head,

“When is your next appointment” he asked,

“Not until you get back” I smiled,

“Finally,” he smiled,

“Flight 435 to Sydney, gate 4 this is your first and final boarding call”

“That’s us Tim” I looked over to see Tim and Luke in a deep convocation. “I love you Cal”

“I love you Jess” he gave me one last kiss.

I said my good byes to Luke, Michael and Ashton before Tim and I turned around, taking our flight home. Just thinking that the next time we see the boys, they will be home.

______________________________________________________________________

I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have finisehd exams, and nearly school for the year, so i should hopefully be updating more. But sadly (not sadly, but still) i'm going on a hoilday later in december, and i won't be back until janurdary. Over that time I will only be updating my Luke fanfic. I will try to write more chapters of this book and just save it so i can publish it when i have internet, but no promises.

Again sorry for the really slow updates, and thanks for sticking with me thoughout this all.

Also there is going to be alot of time skipping in the next chapter, because i've got really big writers block, so yeah. Stick with me for the next chapter :)

like? comment?

-pip