Infinity

" Is she dead?" Natasha asked shakily.
" No, just in a sort of immortal coma. She could be like this for weeks, months, years, even eternity," Nico whispered dejectedly.
" We have to save her, I owe my life to her!" Jason growled bravely.
" We can't! She chose this and knew the consequences, all we can do is wait it out," Nico sighed.
He stood up, even as a six year old, managing to pick her up in his arms since he still had eighteen year old strength.
She lay limply in his arms, looking surprisingly peaceful.
" We need to get back to the tower," Steve sighed.
" Wait!" Leo called.
Everyone turned to look at him and he gestured to the battlefield around him.
" I don't want to be the doom sayer, but where the heck did the Chitauri we expected go? They didn't turn up to the battle and I'm just a little confused as to where they are?" Leo muttered.
Everyone stared blankly at him, with mixed expressions.
" I hate to say it but he's right!" Clint exclaimed.
" Okay, everyone get back to Stark Towers, we will do a scan for the Chitauri soldiers when we get there," Tony ordered.
Everyone piled on to the avenger's jet, with Nico laying Hope down on one of the benches.

" Don't worry Hope, I have faith that you'll wake up soon," Nico whispered as Bruce closed the bulletproof glass around her.
She was floating in a bulletproof glass box, where she'd be safe until she got out of the coma, with medical equipment monitoring her strange vitals.
" She will be safe now, Nico, there's nothing else we can do," Bruce said quietly, patting him on the back gently.
" I know that, but I have this strange feeling that there's more to her powers than we know," Nico said with a sigh.
" Well we can only find out when she wakes," Bruce said confidently.
" Yeah, I suppose so," Nico murmured.
Bruce left the room and Nico sauntered up to the glass, putting his hands against it and peering in at her.
" You'll see the world if it's the last thing I do," Nico vowed before leaving after Bruce.

" I don't understand, they aren't anywhere on earth, and their signal is only weakly shown a way beyond our planet," Tony said in shock, staring at the small blinking light.
" That doesn't look like any of the planets we know," Percy murmured.
" Because it isn't, it's outside our solar system!" Bruce breathed in excitement.
" Then they aren't a threat anymore!" Natasha deducted happily.
" Not to us at least," Leo mumbled.
Thor just stared at the blinking light, fear on his face, his hands clenched. Frank noticed this and stared at him kms surprise.
" Thor, what wrong?" Frank asked curiously.
" I know that planet, the Chitauri are on Xandar!" Thor whispered.